Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 4~ “The Skye's



On the Docks
~Lorenzo and Skye were walking when Skye saw the haunted Starr in the water.. “Lorenzo.. I want to go to “The haunted Starr”Skye said “Are you sure”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo left.

At The Skye~Luke was having a drink when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve..Thanks for coming”Luke said “You're welcome.. Why did you call me”Genevieve ask “I’m leaving town “Luke said “What about The Skye”Genevieve ask “I’m sorry.. I’m closing it.”Luke said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Blaze. It’s good to see you”Luke said “Blaze”Genevieve ask “Yes it’s a nickname I called you're mother.. I’m glad you're back”Luke said “Thank you and for this”Skye said “You're welcome”Luke said “I’m glad you're here mother to see this.. Before Luke close it.. First he ends our partnership for no reason now his closing it.. I loved this place and I miss it”Genevieve said “It does look beautiful”Skye said “Thank you Mother.. I brought all the same chairs and tables from the place you brought them.”Genevieve said “Genevieve..Thank you for this”Skye said “You're welcome.. Now Luke .. How much will it cost for me to buy you out since you're leaving town”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “What Daddy.. I have the money”Genevieve said “Are you sure you want this”Luke ask “Yes.. Now how much”Genevieve said “Ten Million”Luke said “I will sent you the cash”Genevieve said “Sound like a deal”Luke said “Luke.. Are you sure”Skye ask “Yes.. It’s time for me to go”Luke said “I will give you the cash tomorrow.. Now Mother .. I want to show you something”Genevieve said she took Skye out to the dock..

“I don’t like this.. Selling the Skye to my daughter”Lorenzo said “Why don’t you want you're daughter to have this”Luke ask “Because Genevieve will get bored with this just like she always does”Lorenzo said

Outside on the Docks~ Skye and Genevieve were their. “Mother.. This is the new name”Genevieve said “The Skye.. Oh Genevieve.. “Skye said she start to cry.. “I want to do something to honor you mother and fix it”Genevieve said “You did and we can now”Skye said “Yes..I'm glad you're here.. I been worry about you”Genevieve said “I’m fine now”Skye said “Yes.. You're here and they can’t hurt you”Genevieve said “No”Skye said Lorenzo came out.. “Daddy. You don’t look happy that I brought this place”Genevieve said “It’s just a lot of money”Lorenzo said “I will be fine.. Now why don’t you both spend the day here.. Alone .. I have to meet with Alexander anyway he wants to talk”Genevieve said “Alright.. Thank you”Skye said Genevieve left.

Lorenzo and Skye went inside and there was a romance table with candles and flowers and the radio was playing.. “What’s all this”Skye ask “A romance day for us”Lorenzo said they share a dance.. “Skye I know it’s hard for you to get you're life back but I will help you get it again.. I’m right here”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenz.. You're my knight and shine armor”Skye said “Yes.. I’m and you're mine Queen”Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment