Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 34 “A Parent’s worst nightmare”


At Gavin/Gail~The next day~Gail and Gavin were having breakfast when Gavin pick up the newspaper and read the headline “Heir Matthew Barrington arrest for rape”. “This is just great.. Our son is not just ruin his life but ours too! Our son doesn’t think at all”Gavin said “We have to get Matthew out of this”Gail said “Then what”Gavin ask “We will move.. You can move you're company anywhere.. It’s the only way we can get our son safe”Gail said “Lorenzo can find our son anywhere”Gavin said “I’m not giving up on our son.. I have to pick up his lawyer at the airport”Gail said “Who is the lawyer”Gavin ask “Nora Buchanan she from Llanview ..Remember she was Victor Cassadine lawyer”Gail said “Yes.. I do”Gavin said “Have you called Clinton”Gail ask “Yes.. His coming over”Gavin said “I sure go”Gail said and left.

At General Hospital~Sunday’’s Rose room~Sunday Rose was still sleeping when Genevieve was sleeping in the chair as Clinton came in with two cups and a bag in his hand and wake up Genevieve. “Clinton”Genevieve said “I brought you some coffee and Sunday Rose some tea and breakfast”Clinton said “Thank you Clinton”Genevieve said she slip the coffee as Sunday Rose wake up. “Mother”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose..Good morning.. You remember Clinton he was just here to say hello and he brought us breakfast”Genevieve said “I’m sorry about Matthew”Clinton said “Thank you”Sunday Rose said she sit up. “Sunday Rose..Why don’t you eat some breakfast”Genevieve said “I will.. Mother were you here all night”Sunday Rose ask “Yes baby”Genevieve said as Dr Kelly came in. “Mother.. I would like to talk to Dr Kelly alone”Sunday Rose said “Alright”Genevieve said she kiss her daughter on the cheek and left. “Sunday Rose..What is it”Dr Kelly ask “I’m pregnant”Sunday Rose ask

In the hallway~Clinton and Genevieve were talking. “Thank you so much for the coffee”Genevieve said “I figure you didn’t get a lot of rest”Clinton said “No I didn’t.. I just could not leave my baby”Genevieve said “You're a good mother”Clinton said “I will make sure Sunday Rose pain goes away”Genevieve said “Good..I have to go.I’ll see you later”Clinton said he kiss Genevieve and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment