Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 35 “A Parent’s worst nightmare”



At The Quartermaine Mansion~Tracy was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper as Alan came in.”Alan..Did you read the headline? I know if Sunday Rose was raped then yes Matthew needs to pay but the Barrington and Quartermaine go away back”Tracy said “True..Amanda and Mother were friends but family is first.. I will support Sunday Rose over our family friends”Alan said “I agree”Tracy said “Thank you.. I sure go to the hospital”Alan said “Do you know how Sunday Rose is”Tracy ask “She had nightmare all night.. Genevieve stay with her”Alan said ‘I hope she not pregnant”Tracy said “Me too. I just hope Matthew goes to jail”Alan said “If he doesn’t you know that Lorenzo will take care of him ’Tracy said “Yes he will ..If this was Skye or Emily I would do the same”Alan said “Me too”Tracy said Alan left.

At General Hospital~Genevieve was sitting on the couch when Lorenzo came in. “Daddy”Genevieve said “How is Sunday Rose”Lorenzo ask “Not good..Daddy if Matthew doesn’t go to jail..Don’t do anything”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said he sit down by her..”Daddy.. I want to do the honor and kill him”Genevieve said “Don’t say that out loud...We will talk more at home”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy”Genevieve said as Skye came by. “Sorry..I had a phone call”Skye said “It’s okay Mother.. Dr Kelly is talking to Sunday Rose”Genevieve said as Dr Kelly came by.. “Sunday Rose wants to talk to Lorenzo”Dr Kelly said “Is Sunday Rose okay..What did you two talk about”Genevieve ask “I can’t tell you...Sunday Rose is my patience”Dr Kelly said “I will go check on Sunday Rose”Lorenzo said he left. And so did Dr Kelly.

“Genevieve. How are you doing”Skye ask “Not good..I just want to take my baby pain away”Genevieve said “I know”Skye said they share a hug.

At Sunday Rose room~Sunday Rose was in bed when Lorenzo came in. “Sunday Rose..You want to see me”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. Please leave Matthew alone and let the courts handle this.. I can’t destroy our family..You just got Nana back and I can’t do that”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose when I found out Skye was pregnant with Lila Rae and Luis I made a vow to protect this family and keep our family safe and I will do the same for you.. I love you Sunday Rose and I will do what needs to be done for our family.. You just rest and try to heal and let me deal with it”Lorenzo said “I just know that Mother and Nana would hate if you go to jail”Sunday Rose said “I know how to not get caught”Lorenzo said “I love you Papa”Sunday Rose said “I love you too”Lorenzo said Skye came in. “Is everything okay”Skye ask “Yes..Where is Mother”Sunday Rose ask “Genevieve need a break I told her I would stay with you”Skye said “That’s good Mother been here all night”Sunday Rose said “She love you”Skye said “I know”Sunday Rose said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment