Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 36


At The Police station~Matthew’s cell~Matthew was in his cell when Genevieve came by.. “You bastard!! I stood up for you after you and Sunday Rose had the car crash and I believe in you that you sure get a second chance!! Now you hurt my baby! You will pay for this”Genevieve said “I’m sorry”Matthew said “Sorry doesn’t take the pain away from my daughter who was up all night having nightmare”Genevieve said as Gail and Nora came by.”Get away from my son! Gail yelled Genevieve turn around.. “How does it feeling having a son who is a rapist! You're son will pay”Genevieve said “You need to leave my client alone”Nora said “So you're Matthew lawyer”Genevieve ask “Yes”Nora said “You will lose this case too”Genevieve said “I sure of know that Sunday Rose is just like you a spoiled brat who thinks they can get away with anything they want.. You're daughter isn’t good enough for my son! Gail yelled as Ric came by. “Genevieve’Ric said “I’m going”Genevieve said she left with Ric.

“Matthew. This is you're lawyer Nora Buchanan”Gail said “Thanks Mother.Where is father ’Matthew ask “At home”Gail said “I would like to talk to you about that night”Nora said “I did it”Matthew said “I need to know the whole story”Nora said “Sunday Rose and I have been dating for a long time and I keep asking to take it to the next level but Sunday Rose keep saying no and I could not take it anymore.. Sunday Rose is so beautiful and I love her and I rape her”Matthew said “Okay..What about Angel”Nora ask “Yes.. She was just a girl”Matthew said “Matthew! Angel killed herself! This isn’t the little boy I raise”Gail said “Sorry to disappointment you mother”Matthew said

In the hallway~Ric and Genevieve were talking.. “I what that bastard to pay”Genevieve said “He will...I promise you.. It would be best for all if you let the law handle this and tell you're father too”Ric said “I will.Thank you Ric”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Ric said Genevieve left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment