Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 5




At The Skye~Lorenzo and Skye had just finished lunch. “Lorenzo.. This was wonderful.. I’m glad you push me to get out”Skye said “You're welcome.. No one can take you.. I have guards on all of us even more now”Lorenzo said “Good..So are you okay with Genevieve buying this”Skye ask “Let’s not talk about Genevieve.. Right now is about us.. Let’s dance more”Lorenzo said “Sure”Skye said Lorenzo help Skye up and they dance.

At Alexander~Alexander was working when Genevieve came in. “Alexander..How was you're trip”Genevieve ask “Good I got the deal I wanted at least I get something I want”Alexander said “Yeah.. So what do you want to talk about”Genevieve ask “I will back off from the custody case.I will leave it all the way it was”Alexander said “Why are you chance you're mind”Genevieve ask “I was just anger when I try to do it I was hurt when you slept with Luke.. I know you still love me and I don’t get why you're push me away”Alexander said “I do still love you but I like being single I haven’t been single in a long time and I feel like the old Genevieve before the coma”Genevieve said “I’m happy for you”Alexander said “Thank you...Alexander I will always love you and care for you”Genevieve said “I will always love you too”Alexander said “I’m glad we could work this out for our children”Genevieve said “Me too”Alexander said Genevieve left.

At The Skye~Lorenzo and Skye were dancing when Lorenzo kiss Skye.. “Oh Skye .. Let’s go home”Lorenzo said “We can just do it here”Skye said “Where.. On the bar”Lorenzo ask “Why not..”Skye said Lorenzo pick up Skye and put her on the bar and they made love.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment