Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 6



At Lulu~Lulu and Laura were having tea when their was a knock on the door it was Luke.. “Dad. Come in”Lulu said “Lulu..Laura I’m glad you're here.. I have some news..I’m leaving town”Luke said “For how long”Lulu ask “I don’t know.. I’m sorry”Luke said “What about the Skye”Lulu ask “I’m selling it to Genevieve”Luke said “I was hope you would stay but I get it”Lulu said “Thank you.. Laura. You take care of yourself and Lulu”Luke said “Always.. Be safe Luke”Laura said “I will”Luke said and left. “Lulu.Are you okay”Laura ask “Yes.. I’m use to it”Lulu said “Me too”Laura said

At The Skye~Skye and Lorenzo were putting on their clothes.. “This was fun”Lorenzo said “Yes it was”Skye said “Now what sure we do”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo.. I know you're worry about me.. Yes I have been having a hard time getting my life back but that’s not why I haven’t been to the studio. I’m not sure I want to do my talk show anymore.. I want to do something meaningful with my life”Skye said “Whatever it is.. I will support you”Lorenzo said “I know.. I been thinking of maybe helping children who were abused too like I was”Skye said “Can you handle that”Lorenzo ask “Yes I can”Skye said “Alright.. You could open a center”Lorenzo said “That’s what I was thinking”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said “Let’s go visiting Lila Rae grave”Skye said “Sure”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo left.

At Genevieve~Genevieve was a home feeding her twins who were one years old now. Her hair was up in a ponytail she love been a hands on mother when Sunday Rose came in. “Mother. I will not be home for dinner I have a date with Matthew”Sunday Rose said “That’s good..Sunday Rose how are you and Matthew doing”Genevieve ask “Good so far”Sunday Rose said “That’s good.. I have a dinner date with a old friend too”Genevieve said “You do”Sunday Rose ask “Yes.. I sure get ready”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment