Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 7



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were in the bedroom getting ready for the day .. Skye was putting on her earrings and Lorenzo pull out his drawer and pick up a pair of cufflinks with his name on it that Genevieve always brought him for Father’s day or any holiday. “Lorenzo”Skye said “Every Father’s day or Holiday Genevieve gets me the same gift.. Cufflinks with my name on it”Lorenzo said “You don’t like them”Skye ask “It’s just hard to be surprised when opening it and I know that on Sunday I will get more”Lorenzo said “Genevieve did get you something different once before”Skye said “Yes the bulletproof vest”Lorenzo said “Yes she wanted to keep you safe”Skye said “Yes, I wasn’t happy with that”Lorenzo said ..” Lorenzo you are a little hard to buy for”Skye said “I’m”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. It’s not like the children can get you something for the office”Skye said “True.. Anyway I have everything I need.. You're back”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye. “Last night was fun at the Skye”Skye said “Yes it was”Lorenzo said his phone rang.. “I have to take this.. I will meet you downstairs”Lorenzo said “Alright”Skye said Lorenzo went downstairs and Skye pick up the phone and called her children.

At Genevieve-Genevieve house was a mess there was dirty clothes on the chair and dirty dish on the table . Genevieve was feeding the twins as Sunday Rose came down.. “Mother.. When will you hire new maids”Sunday Rose ask “Good morning to you too. No I don’t want any maids I will do it”Genevieve said “I need you to wash my new white dress I have to wear it today on my date with Matthew”Sunday Rose said “Alright.. I will”Genevieve said Sunday Rose sit down by Genevieve. “Thanks mother.. How was you're dinner with you're old friend”Sunday Rose ask “Dinner”Genevieve ask she was confesses on it.. “Yes.. You told me you had a dinner date”Sunday Rose said “Oh I must of miss it”Genevieve said her phone rang and Genevieve pick it up. “Genevieve Alcazar.. Yes Mother I will be there give me a hour”Genevieve said and hang up the phone. “Is Nana okay”Sunday Rose ask “Yes..She wants to talk about Father’s day”Genevieve said “Did you get Papa his gift”Sunday Rose ask “Yes Cufflinks with his name on it like I do every year.. Daddy hard to buy for.”Genevieve said “I’m sure he is”Sunday Rose said “One year I did buy him a bullet proof vest.. I was sick of Daddy getting shot and I’m sure mother was too”Genevieve said “Did Papa like it”Sunday Rose ask “Daddy didn’t say but he raise his left eyebrow that means he didn’t like it.. I just wanted to keep him safe”Genevieve said “I get that”Sunday Rose said “I love Daddy I just always wanted a normal father.. You're lucky”Genevieve said “Thanks Mother.. Can Daddy come over here for Sunday Brunch”Sunday Rose ask “Sure”Genevieve said “Thank you.. I have to go”Sunday Rose said “Alright I will wash you're whites before I leave”Genevieve said Sunday Rose left and Genevieve got up and pick up Sunday Rose whites and didn’t see the pink new bra in the pile.

Genevieve came back to the room and put the twins in the stroller and open her pillbox that wasn’t very well organized it had afternoon and morning pills in it Genevieve took some and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment