Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 61 “Trial of Matthew Barrington”



At The Courthouse~ Lorenzo and Skye and Skylar and Sage and Luis and Ned and Tracy and Alan and Monica and Emily and Nikolas and Rae and Genevieve and Nikolas-Alexander and Alexander were on one side and other Gavin and Gail. Sunday Rose had just finished take the stand and got up and went by her mother and Genevieve hold her hand. “You're honor I call my next witness.. Matthew Barrington”Nora said Matthew went on the stand and got swear in. “Matthew ..What happened that night”Nora ask “I made a romantic dinner for Sunday Rose.. My parents were not at home and Sunday Rose and I had plan that night to be in”Matthew said “The night you both would have sex for the first time”Nora ask “Yes”Matthew said “So you're saying that Sunday Rose chancer her mind”Nora ask “Yes.. I’m sorry Sunday Rose..I didn’t meant to hurt you I love you”Matthew said he look at Sunday Rose who was sitting by Genevieve who took her daughter's hand. “I’m done”Nora said she sit down. “Matthew.. Just because you and Sunday Rose were planning on having sex that night doesn’t meant that Sunday Rose can’t change her mind when a woman say no it’s no”Tea said “Yes.. I’m sorry I just need help not jail time”Matthew said “What about Angel”Tea ask “You're honor this trial isn’t about Angel”Nora said “Fine..But you are in the wrong here”Tea said “I know”Matthew said he sit down by Nora. “I have one more witness to call”Tea said “Who is that”The Judge ask “Dr Rae Cumming”Tea said Rae got up and took the stand. “Dr Rae Cummings..Are you Sunday Rose Great-Grandmother”Tea ask “Yes I’m”Rae said “Are you also her therapy's”Tea ask “Yes”Rae said “How is Sunday Rose doing”Tea ask “Sunday Rose is trying to get through this and heal..Somehow”Rae said “I’m sure she is..Do you think Sunday Rose will ever heal”Tea ask “Yes I do..Sunday Rose has a family who love and supports her”Rae said “Do you think a man like Matthew can chance”Tea ask “My Professional opinion no”Rae said “Thank you”Tea said she was finish.. “Are you saying that Matthew can’t get help as a doctor or Sunday Rose Grandmother”Nora ask “Therapies”Rae said “What about Dr Collins..Are you saying that you're better then him”Nora ask “No..I’m not”Rae said “I’m done’ Nora said Rae got up.

“You're honor can we take a break”Tea ask “Yes a hour break for lunch.. Jury you can’t talk to anyone outside this case or read newspapers or watching Tv”The Judge said and the Jury left.

Rae and Kevin went into the hallway.. “Kevin..I’m sorry but I had to do that for my Granddaughter.. He doesn’t need help”Rae said “That’s you're opinion not mine”Kevin said “Are we break up”Rae ask “I guess we our”Kevin said as Skye came out.. “Mother”Skye said “Kevin and I break up”Rae said “I’m sorry”Skye said “It’s okay ’Rae said

Matthew look at Sunday Rose.. “Sunday Rose..Don’t look at him..Let’s go take a break from here”Lorenzo said “I’m okay Papa”Sunday Rose said “You will be fine”Genevieve said Sunday Rose got up and Matthew came by her. “Go away”Genevieve said “No..What happened to you're face”Sunday Rose ask “It’s nothing..I’m sorry”Matthew said “Let’s take a break”Genevieve said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment