Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 67



At The Quartermaine Hotel~Tea and Constanza were having breakfast and Tea keep looking at her phone. “Mother..What is it”Constanza ask “I’m worry about the case..I have a feeling I’m lose the case I know how to read the jury and they are going to let him walk”Tea said “I didn’t want to say anything but I agree mother and I’m scare”Constanza said “Me too..It’s not going to be good for this family if he walks”Tea said “No”Constanza said as AJ and Lydia came by. “Daddy...Lydia”Constanza said “Constanza are you okay”AJ ask “Yes we were just talking about the case”Constanza said “Yes..Why don’t you both join us”Tea ask AJ and Lydia sit down. “I do hope you win this one Tea”AJ said “Me too.. This man belongs behind bars”Tea said “Yes he does”Lydia said “I been wanted to talk to Genevieve but she been so busy take care of Sunday Rose”Constanza said “Yes she has..Genevieve a good mother”Tea said “Yes she is”Constanza said

Andrea Floyd and The Mayor Garrett came in and look at Tea and sit down. “Andrea what is it”Garrett ask “I hope Tea lose her case.. Gail is a mess about this case that Matthew raped Sunday Rose Cassadine”Andrea said “It’s true..He did.Garrett said “He just needs help... If this was our son Garrett Jr would you think he belong in jail”Andrea ask “I don’t know but Rape is Rape”Garrett said “I guess. But I have a feeling things will go on Matthew side”Andrea said “What did you do”Garrett ask “Nothing”Andrea said “I know you and Gail go way back but still”Garrett said

At Gail/Gavin~Gail was at home worry about Matthew she called him. “Matthew..Please call me”Gail said she hang up the phone as Gavin came in the room. “Gail.What is it”Gavin ask “Matthew isn’t home and his not return my phone calls..I’m worry”Gail said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment