Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 66



At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye and Lorenzo were having breakfast with Sage and Luis and Skylar. “Mother. When our the twins coming back from there trip”Skylar ask “I don’t know..They are having so much fun travel around the world”Skye said “That’s good”Skylar said “Yes it is”Skye said “So you're our cousin”Luis ask “Yes I’m..So you're name after my father”Sage ask “Yes unfortunately I’m”Luis said “Luis.. Sage doesn’t know the whole story”Lorenzo said “Oh”Luis said “I’m sure my father did something I know his not perfect”Sage said “We get that”Luis said “Thank you..Why didn’t Genevieve come”Sage ask “I don’t know she didn’t pick up my phone call this morning”Skye said “I’m sure she fine”Lorenzo said his phone rang. “I have to take this”Lorenzo said he got up and took the phone call as Skye follow him to a room and listen to him. ‘Thank you.. I will deal with it from here”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone. “Lorenzo..What is going on”Skye ask “I will fill you in on it later.. I need to go take care of it..Skye I love our family”Lorenzo said he touch Skye hair. “I know you do.. I love our family too”Skye said they share a kiss and Lorenzo left and Skye went back to the room and sit down. “Mother. Is everything okay”Skylar ask “Yes.. Lorenzo had to go to work”Skye said

At Genevieve~Genevieve was sitting down and drinking tea thinking about a secret she had when Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Daddy..Why are you here”Genevieve ask “Are we alone”Lorenzo ask “Yes..Sunday Rose is sleeping and Alexander went to check on the twins they stay with Nikolas and Emily”Genevieve said “Good..Genevieve I know what you did last night”Lorenzo said Genevieve got up. “I don’t know what you're talking about Daddy”Genevieve said “Yes you do..I know you killed Matthew”Lorenzo said “I had to.. I took care of my baby girl”Genevieve said “I know and now I’m going to take care of mine..So where is the gun”Lorenzo ask “In the safe”Genevieve ask “What is the code”Lorenzo ask he went by the safe.”Sunday Rose birthday day”Genevieve said Lorenzo put the code it.. “Genevieve I need you to get the outfit you wear when you killed Matthew and you're shoes and jewelry too and put it in the plastic bag “Lorenzo said he pull out a plastic bag. “Alright”Genevieve said she went upstairs and went to get the outfit and Lorenzo put on gloves and pull out the gun and put in it his jacket pocket as Genevieve came down with the clothes in the bag. “Here Daddy”Genevieve said she give it to Lorenzo. “Thank you.. Now tell me everything”Lorenzo said “I went for a walk last night.. I know the jury will come back and let Matthew walk and I didn’t want that so when I saw Matthew on the hill stand by his car and He saw me coming by and he smile at me saying his going to get away not just rape Sunday Rose but the others too and I could not take it so I pull out the gun and shot him”Genevieve said “Where did you put the body”Lorenzo ask “I throw his body in the river and then I took his car and drive it in the river too”Genevieve said “Did you wear gloves”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. I’m not a idiot I know how to get away with murder I was a great lawyer”Genevieve said “I know you were..Genevieve you can’t tell anyone you have to keep this a secret”Lorenzo said “Daddy.. I will not keep a secret from Alexander”Genevieve said “Genevieve.. You're not marry so if Alexander gets upset with you he can tell the cops everything and use it against you”Lorenzo said “Alexander will not do it..We our back together”Genevieve said “Genevieve just keep it between us now I’m going to clean this up.. I want you to burned this..Can you”Lorenzo ask ‘Yes.. I don’t feel anything about this.. I guess I’m my father’s daughter after all”Genevieve said “It’s not a bad thing”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek as Alexander walk in with the twins. “Lorenzo..Why are you here”Alexander ask “Just talking to my daughter... I will go “Lorenzo said he smile at his grandchildren and left. “Genevieve..Is everything okay”Alexander ask “Yes it is..How are my twins”Genevieve ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment