Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 69~ “A perfect day before the storm”



At The Park~Genevieve was push little Skye and Lorenzo Jr in the stroller and Sunday Rose and Alexander was with her.. “This is nice to go out”Sunday Rose said “Yes it is and Nikolas-Alexander is going to join us”Alexander said As Nikolas-Alexander came by. “Thank you all for support me”Sunday Rose said “That’s what a family does”Genevieve said “Yes..Let’s go pick up some lunch and then eat in the park”Alexander said “Sounds fun.. We need a day like today”Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes we do”Sunday Rose said

At Gail/Gavin~Gail was at home when her phone rang and she pick it up. “Matthew.. Oh thank God you're okay”Gail said and hang up the phone as Gavin came in. “I just heard from Matthew his fine.. He went to the City apartment to think”Gail said “He needs to come home fast before the cops fine out”Gavin said “I know.. I was just scared that he was dead””Gail said “I know”Gavin said

At The Park~Genevieve and Alexander were having lunch in the park with their children.”Mother.. Daddy are you back together”Sunday Rose ask “Yes we our”Alexander said “That’s great news”Sunday Rose said “Yes it is”Nikolas-Alexander said “Even if we didn’t get back together we our family always”Genevieve said “Yes we our..We our Cassadine”Alexander said “Yes”Genevieve said “I’m glad I got out of the house.. I need it”Sunday Rose said “Yes you did”Genevieve said she touch her daughter's cheek.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment