Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 70~ “Protect you're children”




At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was at home alone having a drink when one of his man came in. “I took care of it sir”The man said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “You're welcome.. Now I will keep quiet about this. For a price”The man said “Are you blackmail me”Lorenzo ask “Yes Sir”The man said “Do you know who I’m”Lorenzo ask he pull out a gun and shot him as Genevieve came in. “Daddy! Genevieve yelled “Genevieve just go”Lorenzo said “No..Why would you shot a man in the house you share with mother? The house I grow up in? Did you do this before”Genevieve ask “He was going to blackmail me about what you did.. I did this for you”Lorenzo said “No! Don’t blame this one on me”Genevieve said Lorenzo put a rug over the body. “Genevieve.. I have to take care of this”Lorenzo said “You just killed a man who work for you for years and you don’t feel anything do you.. I can’t be like that”Genevieve said “I never ask you”Lorenzo said Lorenzo took the rug that had the dead body in it and left.

Genevieve pour a drink of wine and drink it she didn’t care that she sure not drink when Skye came in. “Genevieve..Why are you here..What is it it baby”Skye ask she touch her daughter’s cheek. “Mother..Do you know”Genevieve ask “That you did what you had to do for Sunday Rose yes”Skye said “I don’t feel bad but now it’s out of control.. I just walk in on Daddy killing one of his man”Genevieve said “Genevieve I’m sure their a reason”Skye said “Yes their is”Lorenzo said as he came in. “Genevieve..He was going to tell you're secret.. Bud was become untrusted so I had to do that not just for this but for me.. It’s going to be okay”Lorenzo said “What about Matthew body”Genevieve ask “I took care of it and I’m going to make it look like Matthew left town”Lorenzo said “What about Gail and Gavin”Genevieve ask “I will deal with that”Lorenzo said “No..This is all get out of control”Genevieve said “Genevieve.. You can’t confess.. Sunday Rose needs you right now with the pregnancy”Skye said “True.She has her first doctor appointment tomorrow and hasn’t show any emotions towards the baby.. Yes it was made by a horrible act but it’s still a child”Genevieve said “Yes.. So you need to just keep this secret”Skye said “Yes. You do.. Why did you come over”Lorenzo ask “For a update..For now.. I will keep quiet thank you Daddy”Genevieve said “You're welcome.. I love Sunday Rose too I’m doing this for both of you”Lorenzo said “I know”Genevieve said She left.

Lorenzo pour a drink.. “Oh Lorenzo.. I’m worry”Skye said “It’s going to be okay”Lorenzo said “Are you going to kill Gail and Gavin too”Skye ask “I have a plan that’s all you need to know.. No one will know that Genevieve killed Matthew”Lorenzo said as Sage came in. “Genevieve killed Matthew”Sage said Skye and Lorenzo turn around and look at Sage.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment