Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 8




At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye had just came downstairs when Lorenzo was closed the safe. “Skye.. I have to take care of something. I can’t have breakfast with you”Lorenzo said Skye came by him. “It’s okay.. Just come back to me”Skye said Lorenzo put his hand around Skye face. “I will always come back to you.. Skye we will be happy and no one is going to come between us anymore”Lorenzo said “I know..Anyway I ask the children to come over”Skye said “You did”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. I want to make sure you have the perfect father’s day and that Genevieve has everything for the Sunday brunch”Skye said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “You're welcome. Be safe”Skye said “I will.. Let me know how Genevieve is. I’m worry that she doesn’t have a nurse anymore”Lorenzo said “I will”Skye said Lorenzo left as the maid came in. “My children are coming over..Can you make some tea and some bake goods”Skye ask “Sure Mrs.Alcazar”The maid said and left as Laurel and John came by.. “Laurel and John.. I’m glad you're here first. How are you both deal with the news that you're Lorenzo children not Jax”Skye ask “I’m glad Mother... Lorenzo was always their for me anyway”Laurel said “Yes he was..John”Skye ask “Mother.. I’m glad to.. We have the perfect father’s day gift for him”John said as Luis and Skylar and Genevieve came in push a stroller. “What did you both get Lorenzo for father’s day”Skye ask “We our going to chance our last name”John said “That’s great..I’m glad that you're doing that.. Lorenzo will love it”Skye said “Mother.. Is this why you called us”Genevieve ask “Yes.. I want this father’s day to be perfect”Skye said “Mother I have a gift for Daddy already”Genevieve said “Cufflinks with you're father name on it”Skye ask “Yes...Daddy like them..Why not”Genevieve ask “Genevieve.. Would you want the same gift for you're birthday”Skye ask “Mother.. It’s not like we can get anything for Daddy’s office like other children.”Genevieve said “I know but I also know you're father love this family and I have an idea.. We have a family photo”Skye said “Daddy would like that.. I paint him a picture for the office”Skylar said “You can give him that too.. We will make the appointment and put it in a card”Skye said “That does sound good Mother”Luis said “Alright.. Now I have to go”Genevieve said “Where to”Skye ask “I have a meeting at a school for Skye to go to next year but if she gets in that means Lorenzo can’t come and they will be separation “Genevieve said “It will be good for them”Skye said “Yeah.. But Skylar and I were never separation at that age”Genevieve said “I know but it will be okay”Skye said “I hope so.. I do like this idea of a family photo”Genevieve said “Me too..Do you want the grandchildren in it”Skylar ask “Yes.. It will mean a lot to Lorenzo you know how you're father is on family”Skye said “Yes”Genevieve said “Genevieve.. I will be over later to help you with the Sunday Brunch” Skye said “Alright.. Meet me at my place in a hour”Genevieve said her phone rang ..Genevieve pick it up. “Genevieve Alcazar.. Oh no I’m sorry I forgot Clinton.. Yes sure”Genevieve said she hang up the phone. “Was that Clinton Barrington”Skylar ask “Yes.. His back in town and We were suppose to go on a date last night but I forgot”Genevieve said “You forgot”Skye ask “Oh Mother I been busy let’s not make a big deal out of it.. Now I have to go”Genevieve said she push the children who were in the stroller and left. “Mother.. You look worried”Skylar ask “I’m.. You're sister doesn’t have a nurse”Skye said “I know I try to get Genevieve to hire one”Skylar said “Thanks”Skye said “Mother.. Are you okay”Skylar ask “I will be”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment