Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 71 “Protect you're children”



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were talking about Genevieve and Matthew when Sage walk in and heard them talking. “Sage.. Do you want to be a part of this family”Lorenzo ask “Yes I do.. I know what you're going to ask.. I’m going to keep this secret. If my daughter was raped I would do the same”Sage said “Thank you Sage.. We do want you to be a part of our family”Skye said “Yes we do”Lorenzo said “I know you both do”Sage said “Sage.. You know Family means everything to me and loyal”Lorenzo said “Yes I do”Sage said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “You're welcome.. Anyway I have some news..I was just sign to a new label”Sage said “That’s great”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Sage said “Yes it is..Who label is it”Skye ask “Someone name Blair Cramer”Sage said “Oh Blair”Skye said “You know Blair”Sage ask “Yes we go way back..So does Lorenzo and Blair”Skye said “It doesn't matter Blair and I our history”Lorenzo said Skye touch Lorenzo chin with her fingers.. “Yes you are”Skye said and left. “Sage..Do you have any question about you're father”Lorenzo said “Yes.. What did he do to Luis Jr”Sage ask “Skye and I were not married when she found out she was pregnant the first time and ran away from me Skye didn’t like my life style and was worry for our child so she left town and I found her and Skye had to deliver our baby out of nowhere we didn’t know Skye was pregnant with twins after Skye had delivered Lila Rae.. Lila Rae need medical help so I took the baby to the hospital and Skye was alone and had to deliver our son and pass out after she believe him and Brenda and Luis came in and took the baby..”I didn’t believe Skye when she told me we had a son..I thought she lose her mind till Brenda came to town to tell us”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry for my mother”Sage said “It’s not you're fault”Lorenzo said “How did my mother died”Sage ask “She was sick.. Brenda had mental issue that killed her”Lorenzo said “Thanks for being honest with me.. Honest means a lot to me”Sage said and left. Lorenzo pour a drink and Sage look back at him she didn’t believe him about how Brenda died.

At Genevieve~Genevieve came into fine Alexander unpacking his belongs.. “Alexander..I’m so glad you're moving in”Genevieve said “Me too.. So why did you have to go see you're parents..What is going on”Alexander ask “Nothing”Genevieve said “Genevieve.. I know you..You can trust me.. I know you can”Alexander said he touch her face. “You're right..Alexander.. I have a secret”Genevieve said she told him everything.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment