Friday, September 9, 2016

Always part 4 ch 74



At Genevieve/Alexander~Alexander was unpacking more of this belongs when Susan came in. “Susan..I need to tell you something”Alexander said “I know you and Genevieve are back together and I’m happy for you beside we never stood a chance”Susan said “I do hope you're happy”Alexander said “I will be fine”Susan said “Can you still work here.. I know Genevieve like you as her nurse”Alexander ask “I can take care of Genevieve as her nurse.. I like her too”Susan said “Good.. You're the only nurse Genevieve has ever listen to”Alexander said as Genevieve came in. “Is everything okay”Genevieve ask “Yes..We were just talking”Alexander said “Oh.. Is Sunday Rose ready”Genevieve ask as Sunday Rose came down. “I’m ready mother”Sunday Rose said Susan went upstairs.. “Good let’s go”Genevieve said “Genevieve.. Are you okay”Alexander ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Do you want me to go with you”Alexander ask “No Daddy.. I just want mother”Sunday Rose said “Alright.. I love you Sunday Rose”Alexander said “I love you Daddy”Sunday Rose said she kiss her father and left with Genevieve.

At The Quartermaine hotel~Skylar and Carman were having breakfast together. “Skylar.. How are you doing with all this”Carman ask “I’m just worry it’s only going to get worst”Skylar said “I hope not”Carman said “Me too. I keep thinking if it was one of our daughters”Skylar said “Don’t think like that”Carman said “You're right.. I know we can’t go back but I’m glad we our friends”Skylar said “Me too”Carman said “I’m glad you move back “Skylar said “I’m too”Carman said

On The Docks~Luis Jr was their when he ran into Sage who had papers in her hand and they fell. “Let me help you pick them up”Luis Jr Said “No it’s okay”Sage said Luis went to pick it up and look at it was a newspaper about Brenda death. “Why are you looking into Brenda death”Luis ask “She my mother.. That’s why if it was you're mother you would want to know how they died”Sage said “Yes I would”Luis Jr said “Luis.. I do love our family and I would never do anything to ruin it”Sage said “I believe you”Luis Jr said Sage left. Luis pick up his phone. “Father.. I need to tell you something”Luis said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment