Friday, September 9, 2016

Always part 4 ch 75


At General Hospital~Dr Kelly office~Sunday Rose was lay down as Dr Kelly was doing the ultrasound and Sunday Rose was looking away.and Genevieve was by her. “Is it over”Sunday Rose ask “No..The baby is healthy”Dr Kelly said “Sunday Rose don’t you want to look at the baby.”Genevieve ask “No mother I don’t care”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “Do you want to know the sex”Dr Kelly ask “I don’t care”Sunday Rose ask “I do”Genevieve said “Go ahead”Sunday Rose said “It’s a girl..Sunday Rose I know this is different circumstances but it’s a baby and it’s not the baby fault”Dr Kelly said “I know that I don’t blame the baby it’s just easy this way”Sunday Rose said “How far is Sunday Rose”Genevieve ask “A month.. You sure go out of town soon”Dr Kelly said “Thank you for helping us”Genevieve said “You're welcome.. I will let you get dress”Dr Kelly said and left. Sunday Rose stand up. “Sunday Rose.. Do you love this baby”Genevieve ask “No mother.. I can’t.. I don’t know if that make me evil but I just can’t”Sunday Rose said “Oh baby”Genevieve said “I know you will love this baby for the both of us.. Mother you're not evil as I’m.. You can’’t hurt anyone”Sunday Rose said “You're not evil ..Don’t think like that.. Now why don’t we go shopping”Genevieve ask “No.. I just want to go home”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose.. You can’t sleep all the time.. The other day we went out and you like it”Genevieve said “Mother.. Just baby steps right now ..Beside the jury sure be back soon”Sunday Rose said “Yes”Genevieve said Genevieve and Sunday Rose left.

At The Quartermaine~Alan was looking at a baby picture of Sunday Rose when Skye came in. “Dad”Skye said “Skye.. How are you”Alan ask “I’m a little stress but I just hope things can get better soon”Skye said “They will..What are you stress about”Alan ask “Oh Dad I don’t know if I can tell you”Skye said Alan touch Skye face.. “You can trust me”Alan said “I know I can.. I always can.”Skye said “Then what is it.. Can I help”Alan ask “I wish you could..Genevieve killed Matthew and Lorenzo cover it up”Skye said “Oh no”Alan said “I know and Genevieve wants to confess but if she does..We all go down”Skye said “We will not let that happened”Alan said “Thank you.. I just wish we could just move on from this”Skye said “Me too”Alan said Skye phone rang. “Genevieve.. I will be right their”Skye said and hang up. “What is it”Alan ask “The jury is back”Skye said “This isn’t going to be good”Alan said “Lorenzo going to make it look like Matthew skip town”Skye said “Oh”Alan said

On the Docks~Lorenzo and Luis were talking. “What is it”Lorenzo ask “Sage has newspapers about Brenda death.. I don’t know how she died but I know this isn’t good”Luis said “No it’s not”Lorenzo said his phone rang. “Skye. I will be there”Lorenzo said he hang up. “The jury is back.. Another mess”Lorenzo said “Father what is it”Luis ask “I will tell you later”Lorenzo said and they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment