Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 23


At The Police Station~Brenda jail cell~Brenda was in her jail cell when Alan came by. “Alan.. I heard you're alive , It’s good to see you”Brenda said “Brenda.. I know you for along time but you when too far when you put the bomb in the hotel you could of killed my whole family and you will pay”Alan said “Alan..Brenda said “Don’t.. I’m now just like the man my father want me to be”Alan said and left. Brenda was in her cell feeling all alone.

At Skye house~Skye was picking up some of the girls things when their was a knock on the door it was Blair. “Blair.. I thought you went back to Llanview”Skye said “I’m but first I need to take care of something”Blair said “What is that”Skye ask as another person was by the door. “Mrs. Jack. I’m Lorenzo Alcazar lawyer, Bill”Bill said “Oh.. So that’s why you're here Blair”Skye said “Lorenzo Alcazar left a trust fund for Lila Rae and all the house too and the power is left to you and this letter”Bill said “Did Blair get anything”Skye ask “Yes. Lorenzo left Blair ten million.. But mostly you get everything”Bill said “Thank you”Skye said “Yes thank you”Blair said Bill left. “Today I had another reading of my husband will.. I have all this money and power and no one to love”Skye said “I’m sorry about you're husband..He really did love you.. I could tell”Blair said “Thanks”Skye said “Lorenzo loved you too.. He only marry me to stick it to you”Blair said “Is that way you did”Skye ask “I need money.. But you're right it’s not what matters anymore”Blair said “No”Skye said Blair left. Skye went into her bedroom and pick up a jacket of Jax and smell it. “Oh Jax.. I miss you”Skye said she took the jacket and her other bags and left.

At The Courthouse~A judge office~The Judge was in his office when Alan came in. “We need to talk on the case of Brenda Barrett. If you want to be re- election you will help me”Alan said “You're just like you're father”The Judge said “Thank you”Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment