Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 30


At Jax office~Skye came in and look at his desk and pick up his name on the desk and hold it by her heart. “Oh Jax, She will pay for this”Skye said as Carly came in. “Sorry”Carly said “No it’s okay, We have a lot of work to do here”Skye said “We don’t have to use Jax office”Carly said “Yes we do”Skye said Skye went by his chair and sit down on it. “Alright.. What kind of deal was Jax about to steal”Carly ask Skye pick up a file that was on his desk and open it. “It looks like Jax want to go after the Cassadine empire”Skye said “Really”Carly ask “Yes, I do want to go after Nikolas, He try to steal ELQ from my family”Skye said “Alright.. How do we do this, I never done things like this before”Carly said “I have.. I learn from the best”Skye said she smile at a picture of Jax that was on his desk. “Yes you have. Jax was a good businessman”Carly said “Yes he was”Skye said

At Lydia house~Lydia was unpacked her belongs when AJ came in. “AJ.. What are you doing here”Lydia ask “I get why you went along with Helena plan.. You're not perfect just like I’m not perfect.. That’s why we work”AJ said “No I’m not perfect.. I never try to be”Lydia said “So do we have a chance again”AJ ask “Yes we do..I will give you another chance”Lydia said they share a kiss. “Thank you.. You will not regret it”AJ said “Either of us are perfect..”Lydia said “Yes”AJ said they share another kiss and made love.

At Nikolas~ Nikolas was at home at his desk when Emily came in. “Rachel.. I Meant Emily”Nikolas said “I just came to get some of my things.. I do hope in time you will forgive me. I thought Lydia was my mother and I was helping her that’s why I did it”Emily said Nikolas got up from his desk. “The Emily I lost was like that. Doing what is best for the people she loved”Nikolas said “I’m her. You didn’t lose me”Emily said “I just need some time.. You can get you're belongs. I have an meeting”Nikolas said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment