Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 31


At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan was sleeping in the den on the couch. “Don’t.. Hurt me”Alan said in his sleep when Tracy came in and wake up him.. “Don’t touch me”Alan yelled as he wake up. “Alan.. It’s me”Tracy said “Tracy”Alan said “Are you okay”Tracy ask “I just had a nightmare”Alan said Tracy went by the bar and pour him a glass of water and handle it to him and sit back down. “Alan.. Are the nightmare about when you were alway”Tracy ask “Yes.. Before Rae found me when I was handle by Lorenzo enemy , They hurt me”Alan said “Alan.. You need help”Tracy said “I have been seeing Dr Collins”Alan said “Good, I want you well.. I’m glad you're here and I don’t want to lose you again”Tracy said “You will not”Alan said “Do you want me to take you to General Hospital, You can talk to Dr Collins”Tracy said “Sure”Alan said “Good.. Let’s go”Tracy said Tracy and Alan left.

At Jax office~Skye and Carly were working when Nikolas came in. “Nikolas, Why are you here”Skye ask “I know that Jax was trying to steal my empire..I hope now that his gone so is this plan”Nikolas said “Fine. It’s over”Skye said Carly give Skye a look.”Thank you”Nikolas said “Nikolas.. I Know you're upset with Emily now but she didn’t know what she was doing and you both love each other and you can’t get it back when it’s gone. This is you're second chance”Skye said “Thank you. I’m sorry about Jax”Nikolas said and left. “What was that”Carly ask “One thing Jax teach me is you attack them when they less expected it. Caught them off guard”Skye said “True”Carly said “Can you believe that Jax want this. Us to work together”Skye ask “No I can’t but I get why”Carly said “So do I.. Carly I’m going to call it a night. I’m tired and the trial is tomorrow”Skye said “Sure. Brenda will pay”Carly said “Yes she will.. Think about Brenda did this to get Jax but now she doesn’t have him or his children she has nothing”Skye said “True. That’s the best revenge”Carly said “Yes.. Oh Carly, I don’t want Lila Rae to watch the trial”Skye said “I agree, Josslyn sure not either”Carly said Skye got up. “We will protect them “Carly said “Yes we will”Skye said they left the office.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment