Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 32




At General Hospital~Dr Collins office~Alan was talking to Dr Collins.. “So you're still having nightmare”Dr Collins ask “Yes.. I just want them to go away”Alan said “I know and they will in time”Dr Collins said “Can you prescription a sleeping pill”Alan ask “Alan, You know that I can’t give you a pill, You're an addicted to pills”Dr Collins said “I know but I need something to help me sleep”Alan said “I will give you a light dozen of sleeping pills”Dr Collins said “Thank you”Alan said “I want you to come and see me”Dr Collins said “I will”Alan said

In the hallway~Tracy was waiting for Alan when Monica came by.”Tracy, What are you doing here”Monica ask “Alan had a nightmare and I brought him to see Dr Collins. Monica I’m worry”Tracy said “So I’m but whatever it is we can handle it, I’m just glad that Alan is back”Monica said “Me too”Tracy said as Alan came by. “Alan.. How was talking to Dr Collin”Monica ask “It was good. It help”Alan said”Good. Are you going to see him again”Monica ask “Yes”Alan said “That’s good. Let’s go home”Monica said “Yes.Tracy thank you for bring me here”Alan said “You're welcome. I want you to get well”Tracy said they left.

At Lorenzo old house~Blair was their having a drink when Skye came in. “What are you doing here”Blair ask “This house belongs to my daughter she gets everything that was Lorenzo. So You need to find a new place”Skye said “You're kicking me out”Blair ask “Yes.. This is so fun.. Be out by the end of the week or you will go to jail for trespassers”Skye said “Wow, You still are a bitch”Blair said “Yes I’m”Skye said and left. “I’m not leaving”Blair said to herself.

At Bobbie~Bobbie and Carly were having tea. “So how is it going working with Skye.”Bobbie ask “So far so good. We can do this”Carly said “I hope so. I hope you and Skye don’t kill each other”Bobbie said “We will not because this is what Jax want and we have two girls who want to be sisters”Carly said “True”Bobbie said “How are you doing”Carly ask “Good. I’m glad to be out of jail”Bobbie said “Me too. Tomorrow I’m going to see Morgan. Do you want to come with me”Carly ask “Sure. I know it’s going to be hard but Morgan needs help”Bobbie said “Yes he does.. I just want to take it away”Carly said “I know but you can’t”Bobbie said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment