Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 33



At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Lila Rae room~Lila Rae was sleeping in her bed when Skye came in and put the blanket back on her that was kick off. “Oh Lila Rae, I love you, I want to give you a Daddy and now his gone”Skye said she kiss Lila Rae and left the room.

At The Den~Alan and Monica were talking.”Alan.. You can open up to me”Monica said “I know.. It did help talking to Dr Collins”Alan said “Good.. What was you're dream about”Monica ask “About when Lorenzo enemies torture me”Alan said “I’m sorry you could have PtSd”Monica said “I know that’s why I’m getting help”Alan said “I will be with you all the way.. I’m just glad you're back with me”Monica said she touch his face as Skye came in. “Sorry”Skye said “No it’s okay. Skye, How are you doing”Alan ask “I will be okay when the trial is all over”Skye said “Brenda will go to jail for this”Alan said “I hope so”Skye said “She will just trust me”Alan said “I do Daddy”Skye said “How is the baby”Alan ask “Good so far, I’m going to bed”Skye said and left. “Alan.. What do you meant that Brenda will pay”Monica ask “I will make sure she pays for hurting my daughter. Brenda want to kill Skye and if she gets out she may want to finish that job”Alan said “True... Let’s go to bed”Monica said they left.

At Jake's~Julia was having a drink when Ned came by and sit by her. “Ned. I thought you want to help me get Brenda out of this”Julia ask “I ask you to come to support you're sister that’s all .. I thought Brenda would need you I do think Brenda needs to pay a lot of people where in the hotel and could of died”Ned said “I know. I do hate this “Julia said “ I know”Ned said “I just go”Julia said “After the trial are you staying in town”Ned ask “No.. I’m the sister the whole town hates so why sure I stay”Julia ask and left. Ned was about to take a drink of his brandy. “Here to you Jax”Ned said as Alexis came by and sit down. “Alexis”Ned said “I would like a glass of wine”Alexis said “Why are you here”Ned ask “Take a break from the trial”Alexis said “Do you have a chance at winning”Ned ask “Yes I do. Brenda will not get away with killing Jax”Alexis said “No”Ned said Alexis pick up her glass of wine. “Here to Jax. My best friend”Alexis said “A great man I loved going up against in business deals”Ned said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment