Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 34~ “One life to live meets General Hospital”



At Lorenzo old house~ Blair was their talking to Tea. “Thank you for coming. I need you're help as the deceased sister”Blair said “What do you need”Tea ask “Lorenzo did leave me money and the house he left to Lila Rae and Skye wants to kick me out of it. Skye didn’t want Lorenzo to be Lila Rae daddy when he was alive and now she wants everything Lorenzo had to go to her daughter”Blair said “I will help you”Tea said “Thank you, You and Victor Jr are welcome to stay here with me”Blair said”Blair, Do you love Lorenzo”Tea ask “Yes I did, Even when he was Tomas to us, I just wish he loved me the way he loved Skye’ Blair said “You think Lorenzo loved Skye still”Tea ask “Yes I do, But all Lorenzo wanted was his daughter”Blair said “Yes, My brother would of made a great Daddy”Tea said as Skye came in. “Blair, You're still here”Skye ask “Yes and I’m staying, Skye this is Tea Delgado , Lorenzo sister and a lawyer”Blair said “You don’t stand a chance, My daughter is Lorenzo only living heir”Skye said “Yes she is and Lila Rae will get her share, But Blair was Lorenzo wife at the time of his death she gets her fair share too, You were not even married to Lorenzo”Tea said “I will not have you take my daughter money that her father left her”Skye said “Now Lila Rae is his daughter”Blair ask “I was just doing what I need to do and keep my daughter safe, Something you don’t know”Skye said “I’m a good mother “Blair said “Skye, Do you want to go to court over this, I know about you're husband and I’m sorry but do you really need this now”Tea ask “No, I don’t.. Alright you can stay but I will not let you take anything else that sure be my daughter”Skye said “Thank you”Tea said “Yes, I can’t wait to decorate this house.. It needs it”Blair said “Oh you”Skye said “Thank you Skye.. I would like to know Lila Rae”Tea said “Thanks Tea, You do seem smart.. I don’t know why you're her friend”Skye said and left. “Thank you”Blair said “You're welcome.. Just leave Skye alone”Tea said “Fine. Now I need to find a job”Blair said “Good.. I think I will take you're offer on staying here”Tea said “Good”Blair said

At Michael's house~ Michael was in bed with Starr they have been secretly dating. “Good Morning”Michael said as Starr wake up. “Good Morning”Starr said “I think it’s time we tell everyone about us”Michael said “I want that too”Starr said “Good”Michael said they share a kiss as their was a knock on the door. “I need to get it”Michael said he put on his robe and went out of the room to open the door it was Carly. “Mother”Michael said “Michael , I’m going to see you're brother and I was wondering if you want to come with me”Carly said “Sure.. Let me get ready.. I will meet you at you're place”Michael said “Thank you”Carly said and left as Starr came out. “What is it”Starr ask “That was my mother.. We our going to see my brother. His in a mental hospital getting some help”Michael said “I’m sorry”Starr said “Me too”Michael said “Do you want me to come”Starr ask “No. I don’t want you to meet Morgan that way”Michael said “Alright”Starr said

At L & B record studio~ Blair came in and look around the studio as Ned came in. “Can I help you”Ned ask “Is this you're studio”Blair ask “It was.. I used to run it with my ex-wife and my best friend but now it’s just empty”Ned said “Is it for sale”Blair ask “Why”Ned ask “I’m Blair Cramer . I’m also a singer and I would like to buy this”Blair said “It used to be a busy place to make music.. I used to sing to and my daughter did for a while and we had an artist here Miguel .. But that was in the past. It’s yours”Ned said “Thank you”Blair said they shake hands. “You can even chance the name”Ned said “Thanks... Why did you stop singing”Blair ask “Life”Ned said “I beat you're good at it”Blair said “I was.. I will have my lawyers draw up the papers”Ned said “Thanks”Blair said Ned left. Blair pull out her phone and called Starr. “Starr. I need you to meet me”Blair said and hang up the phone.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment