Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 35



At The Quartermaine/Howard hotel~ AJ was at the hotel it was almost ready for the reopening when Skye came in. “Skye.. Thanks for coming. I want you to see the hotel before the reopening”AJ said “Thank you AJ”Skye said “Are you okay”AJ ask “Yes.. I know Jax is gone and there is nothing we can do and bring Jax back but life does have to go on without him.. Somehow”Skye said “Yes it does”AJ said “The hotel looks nice”Skye said “Thanks Lydia help with the decorate of it”AJ said “Are you and Lydia back together”Skye ask “Yes.. We our trying”AJ said “Good.. I want you happy”Skye said “I want you happy too”AJ said “I will be..With my children”Skye said she touch her stomach. “How is it with Carly”AJ ask “It’s good working with Carly.. We our getting along we both hate Brenda even more”Skye said “She will pay”AJ said “I hope so.. I want her to pay and feel this pain that I do”Skye said “She will”AJ said “Thank you.. AJ for show me the hotel.. It looks great”Skye said she kiss AJ and left as Lydia came by. “AJ.. Are you okay”Lydia ask “I’m worry about Skye”AJ said “You're sister is strong”Lydia said “Yes.. But we all have our breaking point and Skye loved Jax so much”AJ said “Yes she did”Lydia said “I just hope this baby make it and is all that Skye needs”AJ said

At St Ann~Morgan room~ Carly and Michael and Bobbie were there visiting with Morgan.. “Morgan... How are you doing”Carly ask “I’m doing great.. Mother I’m glad you are out, Now I want to be free”Morgan said “If the doctor okay it first”Carly said “I have done all my therapy and stay on my meds”Morgan said “Good”Carly said “We all love you and want you well”Bobbie said “Thanks Grandmother”Morgan said “Yes we do”Michael said “I’m sorry about Jax.. How is Josslyn”Morgan ask “Josslyn is missing her Daddy but she going to be okay”Carly said “She needs me”Morgan said “Yes.. Josslyn love you to and wants you well”Carly said “Why don’t we let you and Michael have some alone time”Bobbie ask Carly and Bobbie left. “Morgan.. I do hope you get well”Michael said “Thank you”Morgan said

Carly and Bobbie were talking to the doctor. “How is my son”Carly ask “Morgan is doing great”The doctor said “Can he get out of here”Bobbie ask “No.. I suggest that Morgan stay here.. He can’t live in the real world”The doctor said “No”Carly said the doctor left. “Oh Mama.. I hate this”Carly said “I know.. I’m sorry”Bobbie said they share a hug and went back into Morgan room. “Morgan.. The doctor think you sure stay here for more treatments”Carly said “No! Don’t leave me here”Morgan said he touch Carly arm. “I love you baby”Carly said she kiss her son as Michael and Bobbie left and then Carly. “I hate you! Don’t come back”Morgan said as he yelled at them.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment