Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 36


At The Courthouse~ Brenda trial~Skye and Alan and AJ and Monica and Tracy and Carly and Alexis and Ric and Julia and Ned were there as Brenda came in with a lawyer and the judge. “Are both side ready”The judge ask “Yes you're honor”Alexis said “Yes”The lawyer said “Ms. Davis Are you readying for opening statements”The judge ask “Yes”Alexis said she got up and did her opening statement. “Ms. Barrett is mentally unstable she has been for a long time in the past she had a mental break down and was treat for it. Ms. Barrett put that bomb in the hotel and didn’t care that a lot of people could of got hurt. Children to adults.. Ms. Barrett needs to go to jail.. She isn’t going to stop because the person she really want to kill Skye Quartermaine Jack is still alive.. Mrs Jax has children and we need to protect her and stop Brenda from hurting anymore. Do the right thing here”Alexis said Brenda lawyer got up. “My client is unstable and needs help that she can get in a mental Hospital not a jail cell.. Please let me client have the help she needs”The lawyer said “Are you ready for witness”The judge ask “Yes you're honor”Alexis said “Yes”The lawyer said “I call Skye Quartermaine Jack to the stand”Alexis said Skye got up and look at Brenda and sit down. “Mrs. Jack. How did you meet Brenda”Alexis ask “The first time she came to town she came between Jax and I , Jax left me for her I was so heartbroken”Skye said “Are you scare that Brenda will come after you if she doesn’t go to jail”Alexis ask “Yes.. I afraid my life and my children life that Brenda will hurt us”Skye said “Did Brenda confess to you that she did it”Alexis ask “Yes.. Brenda say she want to kill me that’s why she put the bomb.. You killed Jax! Skye yelled and point at Brenda. “Mrs. Jack”The Judge said “Sorry”Skye said “I’m done”Alexis said The lawyer got up. “Mrs Jack I’m sorry about you're husband but all this is just payback from you're past with Brenda isn’t it”The lawyer ask “No.. I’m not lying Brenda did this”Skye said “I’m done”The lawyer said Skye got up. “I call Brenda sister Julia”The lawyer said Julia took the stand. “Mrs. Barrett does mental issue run in you're family”The lawyer ask “In Brenda it does we our half sisters and her mother has mental issues”Julia said “Do you want you're sister to get help”The lawyer ask “Yes.. If you let Brenda go to a mental hospital I will make sure she gets help”Julia said “Thank you”The lawyer said Alexis got up. “Isn’t you're work back in London”Alexis ask “Yes but office can be moved”Julia said “You're willing to move you're life for you're sister”Alexis ask “Yes.. That’s what Family does”Julia said “I’m done”Alexis said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment