Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 37



At Brenda trial~”I would like to call my client to the stand”The lawyer said Brenda got up and took the stand. “Ms. Barrett why did you put the bomb in the hotel”The lawyer ask “I want Jax for myself”Brenda said “Did you want to kill Jax”The lawyer ask “No.. I’m sorry”Brenda said “Did you kidnapped The DNA Alexis Davis”The lawyer ask “Yes..I’m sorry”Brenda said “Did you shot Ric Lansing”The lawyer ask “Yes. I’m sorry , I don’t need jail time I need help”Brenda said “Are you willing to go to St Ann for treatment”The lawyer ask “Yes I will stay as long as I need to”Brenda said The lawyer was done. “Are you really sorry that you killed Jax”Alexis ask “Yes”Brenda said “Why is that. Did you meant to kill someone else”Alexis ask “Yes. I want to kill Skye! Brenda yelled “No yelling in my court”The judge said “I'm sorry”Brenda said “Did you want to kill me when you shot Ric”Alexis ask “Yes”Brenda said “Was it that. So you could get away with all this! For killing Jax! And going after Skye next”Alexis ask “Yes”Brenda said “I’m done”Alexis said Brenda got up. “Anymore witness”The Judge ask “ I have one more”The lawyer said “I have one more too”Alexis said “Go ahead Mrs. Davis”The judge said “Thank you. I call Ric lansing to the stand”Alexis said Ric got up and took the stand. “Mr. Landing, Were you shot trying to save me”Alexis ask “Yes I was”Ric said “Who shot you”Alexis ask “Brenda Barrett”Ric said “As a victim of Brenda do you think she needs help or jail time”Alexis ask “Jail time”Ric said “Thank you”Alexis said “Why did Brenda shot you”The lawyer ask “I was trying to save Alexis, Who was kidnapped by her”Ric said “Thank you”The lawyer said Ric got up. “I call Dr Kevin Collins. He is Brenda doctor”The lawyer said Kevin came in and took the stand. “Dr Collins, Do you think my client needs jail time or help”The lawyer ask “After seeing Brenda, She not having a mental breakdown , She is fake, I’m sorry”Dr Collins said “I’m done ’The lawyer said “As a doctor, You believe that Brenda is having a mental breakdown”Alexis ask “No . Brenda is in her right mind”Dr Collin said “Thank you”Alexis said “Anymore witness”The Judge ask “Yes”Alexis said “Yes”The lawyer said

Closing statement~”Ms. Barrett isn’t having a mental breakdown her own doctor say that she was in her right mind when she took away a great man from his wife and children , His wife is having a baby and that baby will never know his or her father think of that when you are trying to make a decision. Jax didn’t deserve this too died that way too young”Alexis said “My Client needs help she doesn’t need jail time”The lawyer said the jury left to make a decision.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment