Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 50




At General Hospital~Hallway~Carly and Josslyn and Lila Rae came by Alan and Monica . “Skye. Ask me to take Lila Rae with us”Carly said “Alright.. Lila Rae be good..Carly kept my Granddaughter safe”Alan said “Always”Carly said and left with the girls. “I’m going to check on Skye”Alan said “I will come with you”Monica said

At Skye’s room~Skye was in her room when Monica and Alan came in. “Skye.. How are you”Alan ask “I’m tired,, Even though I was in a coma”Skye said “That’s normal . You sure rest”Monica said “Skye. Did you ask Carly to take Lila Rae ’Alan ask “Yes.. Dad I know you have you're issues with Carly but this is what Jax would want. Us to get along for Lila Rae and Josslyn who both love each other like sisters and Jax love Lila Rae as his own”Skye said “Yes he did..Alright, I will be nice”Alan said “Thank you”Skye said “Why don’t we go and let you rest”Monica said “Thanks”Skye said Monica and Alan left. Skye look at her wedding ring. “Oh Jax.. I do wish I was with you”Skye said

At Blair house~Starr was home with Hope when Michael came in. “Michael. How is you're aunt Skye”Starr ask as Blair came in. “Aunt Skye is awake”Michael said “That’s good”Starr said “Yes it is.. Are the twins okay”Blair ask “Yes so far”Michael said “That’s good”Blair said “Yes”Starr said “I was wonder if you want to go to the park”Michael ask “Sure”Starr said and left with Hope and Michael.

At Carly’s house~Carly came in with Josslyn and Lila Rae and a box of pizza. “Thanks for let me stay”Lila Rae said “You're welcome.. Why don’t you get you're PJ'S on and we can watch the movies and eat pizza”Carly said “Cool”Josslyn said the girls went upstairs.

At General Hospital~Skye room~Skye was in her room when Blair came in. “What are you doing here”Skye ask “I’m glad that you're okay and the twins. Skye I think we sure put the past behind us”Blair said “Really.. You team up with Lorenzo”Skye ask “I didn’t know what he was planning”Blair ask “I actually believe you.. I know how Lorenzo is. Fine we can let it go. I want to be different now that I’m a mother”Skye said “It does chance you”Blair said “Yes it does”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment