Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 51



At General Hospital~Skye’s room~ Skye was in bed when Alan came in. “Skye.. I have good news.. You can go home”Alan said “Oh that’s great news I miss being with my girls”Skye said “I know.Skye are you okay”Alan ask ‘Yes I’m”Skye said “Alright. Let’s get you home. You and the girls can stay at the mansion as much as you need”Alan said “Thank you..Dad for the support if I didn’t have my family around this I don’t know what I would do”Skye said “That’s what family does..We support each other”Alan said “Yes we do”Skye said

At L&B Ned and Alexis and Blair and Tea were their. Ned and Blair had just sign the contract. “It’s all set you now own L& B”Alexis said “Thank you Ned for this.. It’s just what I need”Blair said “Do you have a name pick out”Ned ask “Yes I do.. If you want to stay on as a singer.. I would love that and to do a duet with you”Blair said “Thanks.. I would like that too”Ned said Alexis and Ned left. “So what are you going to name it”Tea ask

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Monica and AJ and Michael and Carly and Lila Rae and Josslyn and little Rae were there waiting for Skye. “Thanks for watching Lila Rae”AJ said “It was fun”Carly said as Alan and Skye came in. “What’s is all this”Skye ask “A welcome home party..We our happy that you're okay Skye and the twins”Monica said “Yes we our sis”AJ said “Oh thank you.. I was just telling Dad that if I didn’t have all you're support I don’t know if I could handle this.. Oh my girls”Skye said she pick up Lila Rae and Rae. “You can handle anything”AJ said “Yes you can”Monica said “Thanks.. And Carly thanks for watching my girls”Skye said “You're welcome.. Lila Rae and Josslyn had fun”Carly said “Yes but we our glad you're awake Mother..Is the person who shot you in jail”Lila Rae ask “The person who shot me is dead.She can’t hurt us anymore”Skye said “No she can’t”Alan said “Good”Lila Rae said “Yes.. Love wins over evil any day”Skye said “Mommy ..Are we going to stay here for a while”Lila Rae ask “Yes we our”Skye said “Okay.. I like it here”Lila Rae said “Good.. Me too”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment