Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 52


At The Quartermaine Mansion~Skye and Alan and AJ and Monica and Carly and Michael and Lila Rae and Josslyn and Little Rae were having drinks when Ned came in. “Sorry. I’m late”Ned said “It’s okay”Alan said “Skye.. I’m glad you're alright”Ned said “Thank you..Are you okay”Skye ask “I just sold L&B”Ned said “Wow to whom”Monica ask “Blair Cramer I didn’t want it was an old dream anyway and Lois and Brenda our gone”Ned said “Yes.. But it’s okay to be sad about it”Skye said “Thanks”Ned said as Emily came in. “Emily.I’m glad you're here..”Skye said “Thanks me too. I want to know you”Emily said “Thank you.. We our glad to have you back in the family..Thank you for all this but I want to rest”Skye said and left. “Is Mother okay”Lila Rae ask “She fine”Alan said “While don’t I take Lila Rae and Josslyn to the park”Carly ask “Sure that’s fine”Alan said Carly and Lila Rae and Josslyn left.

“Dad what is it you look worry”AJ ask “I’m.. Sometime coma patients have a hard time eject to life again”Alan said “I did “”Michael said “Yes and I think Skye is missing Jax even more”Alan said “We will be here for her”AJ said “Yes we will”Alan said “I have to go”Michael said and left. “I don’t like how close Skye and Carly are”AJ said “Me either but there is nothing we can do” Alan said “I guess”AJ said

At Skye room~Skye was sitting on the bed and looking at a picture of Jax and crying. “Oh Jax. I wish I could go be with you”Skye said as Monica knock on the door and came in. “Skye.. I just want to check on you..Are you okay”Monica ask “Not really.. You're going to think I’m crazy but when I was in a coma I had a dream about Jax”Skye said “No that’s not crazy.. You love and miss him”Monica said “Yeah in the dream I had to pick come back or staying with him.. Yes I love my children and I want to be with them but I wish I could be with Jax I wish I didn’t have to choice..Why didn’t Jax and I have our happy ending”Skye ask “I don’t know and I wish you could”Monica said “Thanks.Does that make me a bad mother that I want to be with Jax”Skye ask “No it doesn’t..Carly took Lila Rae to the park”Monica said “Good”Skye said “I still can’t believe you and Carly are friends now”Monica said “Me either but life is short”Skye said “Yes it is”Monica said “I’m going to rest”Skye said Monica left.

No comments:

Post a Comment