Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 53



At The Park~Carly was their with Josslyn and Lila Rae who were playing on the swings when Starr came by with Hope. “Hello Starr”Carly said “Hello Carly. I would like for you to meet my daughter Hope”Starr said “She very cute”Carly said “Thanks. Hope go play with Lila Rae and Josslyn”Starr said Hope went to play with them. “So I have to ask .Do you love my son”Carly ask “I care for Michael we had just got to know each other it’s too early for love”Starr said “I get that.. Just don’t hurt my son”Carly said “ I will not”Starr said as Michael came by. “What is going on”Michael ask “We were just talking”Starr said “Yes.. I want to get to know Starr”Carly said “I’m glad you're both getting along”Michael said as Blair came by. “Mother..What are you doing here”Starr ask “Looking for you.”Blair said “Carly this is my mother Blair”Starr said “Nice to meet you”Blair said “You too”Carly said “I have news. I’m singing tonight at the haunted Starr”Blair said “That’s great”Starr said “Yes. I didn’t know you're a singer”Carly said “Yes. I just brought L& Be from Ned”Blair said “That’s great”Starr said “Yes it is”Michael said “Thanks. I want you all there”Blair said “We will be”Carly said “Yes”Starr said as Skye came by. “Skye”Blair said “Blair.. I just came to check on my daughter”Skye said “Do you know Starr”Carly ask “Yes.. I was Starr nanny”Skye said “Yes.. I’m glad you're awake”Starr said “Thanks”Skye said “Starr and I our dating”Michael said “Oh.I hope you're happy”Skye said Blair left and Starr went to get Hope. “Michael let’s go get some lunch”Starr said and left with Michael and Hope.

“So you were Starr Nanny.. What was she like”Carly ask “Oh Starr was a handful that’s for sure.. I hate that job but I’m sure Starr will not hurt Michael beside his a grow man”Skye said ‘I know I just want to protect him”Carly said “Yes”Skye said she and Carly sit down on the bench.’Skye. Are you okay”Carly ask “I just don’t know where I go from here”Skye said “You go from here by being a mother to Lila Rae and Little Rae and the baby you're carrying”Carly said “I’m cold that I’m glad she gone”Skye ask “No”Carly said “I hope she in Hell not Heaven and with our Jax”Skye said “She not.. You can’t let her take anymore from you”Carly said “You're right. I wonder what Jax would say that we our friends now”Skye ask “Jax would be happy and proud of us”Carly said “Yes he would”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment