Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 19 (Skyelo)


At Kelly’s~ Alexis was their with Kristina,”Kristina, Are you okay with Sonny being gone”Alexis ask “Yes Mother, I’m fine”Kristina said “Really, I know you love him”Alexis said “Mother, I will be fine, Soon I will be in college”Kristina said “Yes you will, Do you know what you want to do”Alexis ask “I want to be a lawyer like you mother”Kristina said “That’s great”Alexis said “I know you would be happy about this”Kristina said “Yes I’m ’Alexis said

At General Hospital~Lorenzo and Skye came in they were both scare, “I need to see Dr Kelly”Skye said “I will take you”Liz said she walk them to a room and help Skye lay on the bed and Dr Kelly came in. “Skye, What is going on”Dr Kelly ask “I keep throw up, All morning, Dr Kelly I’m scare”Skye said “Let’s not panic yet, We will do a ultrasound and see what is going on”Dr Kelly said Lorenzo took Skye hand as Dr Kelly did the ultrasound. “The twins look fine”Dr Kelly said “Then why all the morning sickness”Lorenzo ask “Skye, Could have what is called Hyperemesis gravidarum it’s beyond morning sickness that’s all, You will have to come into the hospital a couple time a week to get fluids through a IV, We will have to check the twins too”Dr Kelly said “Will the twins be okay”Skye ask “Yes, I have deal with this in a lot of patients “Dr Kelly said “Thank you, I was so scare”Skye said “We will set a IV up now”Dr Kelly said and left. Skye was crying and Lorenzo sit down on the bed and wipe her tears. “I was so scare we will lose the babies”Skye said “I was too”Lorenzo said “Thank you for take care of me”Skye said “Skye, I love you and I will take of you while you're pregnant”Lorenzo said Alan came in. “I heard that you were here , Is everything okay”Alan ask “Yes, I just have what is called Hyperemesis Gravidarum”Skye said “I have heard about that, We will make sure you're okay”Alan said “Thanks Daddy”Skye said “I will let you two talk”Lorenzo said Lorenzo left.

Alan sit on the chair by Skye bed. “Daddy, I’m glad that you're my father after all, I was upset when I found out I wasn’t a Chandler , I loved Adam and his a powerfully family to , I never care for my mother Althea , I was glad that she wasn’t my mother, She hurt me so much and I was so upset that Rae was my mother because of what happened in Llanview but I’m glad that Rae and I are close and we our to”Skye said “Me too, Skye I love you, You will always be a part of this family”Alan said

In the Hospital hallway~ Lorenzo was sitting on the couch, He was scare to that he could of lose the twins when Edward came by. “What are you doing here, Is it Skye”Edward ask “She fine”Lorenzo said Edward left.

Copyright by Sky’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment