Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 20 (Skyelo)

At- General Hospital
~Skye room~Skye was in bed she was hock up to a IV and talking to Alan when Edward came run it. “Now, Skye I want the best care for you, Whatever you and you're baby needs”Edward said as Lorenzo came in. “I try to stop him”Lorenzo said “It’s okay, Grandfather I’m going to be fine, The twins are fine, I just have what is called Hyperemesis Gravidarum It’s beyond morning sickness but the twins will be fine”Skye said “I hope so you are carrying Quartermaine, Skye I know we have our share of not getting along but I love you Skye”Edward said “I love you Grandfather”Skye said “You know you can stay with us”Edward said “Grandfather my home is with Lorenzo”Skye said “Lorenzo is nothing but the father of you're twins that’s all”Edward said “Watch it”Lorenzo said “Grandfather, Lorenzo is going to be a part of my life and my babies”Skye said “Skye doesn’t need stress father”Alan said “Alright”Edward said Alan and Edward left. “Lorenzo, I’m sorry about that but Grandfather is just worry”Skye said “I know, Skye we haven’t talk about the next step”Lorenzo said “Marriage”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “I was never good at marriage, I always screw it up”Skye said “Me too but maybe we haven’t found the right person till now”Lorenzo said he took Skye hand. “Lorenzo, What if we do get marry and then it doesn’t work out, What about the twins”Skye ask “I will never take the child from you no matter what happens between us”Lorenzo said “I do want that, To marry you but I’m scare”Skye said “Sometime you just have to take a leap of faith”Lorenzo said as Rae came in. “Sorry, I just heard that you were here”Rae said “It’s okay, Lorenzo can you ask Dr Kelly how long this will take”Skye ask “Alright”Lorenzo said and left. “Skye, Are you okay”Rae ask “Yes I just have this hyperemesis gravidarum”Skye said “Yes, So what you and Lorenzo were talking about it look intense”Rae said “It was, Lorenzo was asking me if I want to get marry”Skye said “Lorenzo, Wants to get marry”Rae ask “Yes, and I don’t want to, I can’t take the chance when their too much at risk”Skye said “Skye I have seen the way Lorenzo look at you, He love you , I believe he love you for you, Not the way Jax did, You have to trust this”Rae said “How”Skye ask “Skye, You need to believe that you deserve to be happy, Just let yourself be happy”Rae said “I will, I was scared that I almost lose the twins”Skye said “I know”Rae said Lorenzo and Dr Kelly came in. “You can leave”Dr Kelly said she unhook the IV. “Thank you so I have to come back every week”Skye ask “Yes and if you feel sick come in right away and take it easy”Dr Kelly said “I will”Skye said “We will make sure she does”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo left.

“Dr Kelly, Will the twins be okay”Rae said “Dr Cummings, I know you're worry but I can’t tell you anything that I haven’t told Skye”Dr Kelly said “Yes I understand”Rae said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment