Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 34

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 34”
At Josslyn-Josslyn had came home to fine Lorenzo waiting for her. “What are you doing here “Josslyn ask “I know about you're affair with my son in law! I have treated you like family and you betrayed it by sleeping with Grayson! Sierra is fighting cancer! How could you! Lorenzo yelled “I love Grayson it wasn’t to hurt Sierra”Josslyn said “But you have! You and Sierra have grown up like sister! Lorenzo yelled “I know, I love him”Josslyn said “It’s not going to happen! Lorenzo yelled

Outside it started to thunderstorms as Morgan was driving in his car and crash into another car..

At General Hospital-Kristina was talking to Skye, “We are going to give Sierra some medicine that will shrink the cancer then we will give her surgery “Kristina said “Well it works “Skye ask “It’s our only way “Kristina said

Lila Rae was by the elevator as Morgan came in on a stretcher he was all cut up and bleeding.. “Morgan!! Lila Rae yelled as Evan came by, “We need to work on him”Evan said he took Morgan to a room as Skye came by. “Mother,Morgan didn’t look good “Lila Rae said “You still love him,Don’t you”Skye ask “Yes”Lila Rae said they share a hug as the paramedics came in with Emma on a stretcher. “No Emma, I will call Richard “Skye said as Patrick and Robin came by., “No Emma “Robin said as Monica came by..”I will work on Emma “Monica said Monica took Emma to a room. “Robin ,Patrick I do hope Emma make it”Skye said “Thanks “Patrick said Skye left. “Our poor daughter,We can’t lose her “Robin said “We will not”Patrick said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment