Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 33

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 33”
“Cancer Sucks”
At General Hospital-Sierra room-Sierra was laying in bed when Lorenzo came into the room holding a chocolate milkshake. “Here just hide it from the nurse “Lorenzo said He handle it to Sierra.,”Thanks,I’m sorry for being upset with you “Sierra said “It happens in family,We can fight and still love each other “Lorenzo said “Yes”Sierra said

In the hallway-Monica and Skye were talking.”Monica,How bad is it”Skye ask “It’s bad”Monica said as Cal came by with CJ, “Skye,This is CJ”Cal said “CJ,I’m Skye you’re grandmother, I’m glad you’re here,You mother needs you”Skye said “Is it bad “CJ ask “Yes the cancer spread to the brain “Skye said “Can I see her”CJ ask “Yes,You’re Mother loves you “Skye said CJ went to see Sierra. “He looks like both of you “Skye said “Thanks, I’m sorry about Sierra “Cal said

Sierra room-Sierra was sleeping as Grayson was in the room when CJ came by, “So you’re Cal and Sierra son”Grayson ask “Yes I’m,Who are you “CJ ask “Grayson Cassadine,Sierra husband “Grayson said “Can I have a minute alone “CJ ask “Sure “Grayson said he left, “I don’t want you to die, I want to find a way to make it right “CJ said Sierra wake up. “CJ,You’re here “Sierra said “I’m sorry you’re sick, I hope you beat it”CJ said “Me too”Sierra said as Kristina and Ian and Grayson came into the room. “I need to talk to Sierra “Kristina said ‘Kristina ,This is my son CJ Barrington “Sierra said “Nice to meet you ,I’m Kristina Quartermaine we are cousin”Kristina said CJ left. “Here what we can do,We can give you a medicine that will shrink the cancer then you have surgery “Kristina said “Well the medicine work”Grayson ask “Yes”Ian said “Are they any side effects “Grayson ask “We don’t know yet”Kristina said “Let’s try it”Sierra said “It’s our only way “Kristina said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment