Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 36

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 36”
“An Accident Changed Everything”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were in there room wearing robe. “Lorenzo,Did you do this? Cause Morgan car accident “Skye ask Lorenzo touch Skye hair. “Morgan was going to take Grace from Lila Rae, I had to stop him”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo! Because of what you did the car hit Emma”Skye said “I didn’t want to hurt anyone else,Is Emma okay “Lorenzo ask “I don’t know , I just wanted to change and check on the boys “Skye said “We sure go back to the hospital “Lorenzo said “Is there anyway it can lead to you cause the accident “Skye ask “No”Lorenzo said “Good, I need you”Skye said they got dressed.

At General Hospital-Emma room-Emma was in bed there was glazed around her eyes when Richard came into the room and took Emma hand. “I love you “Richard said “Richard ,Why can’t I see you “Emma ask “Emma you were in a car accident and you are blind “Richard said “No! Emma yelled “We will get through this I love you”Richard said “If you want to leave you can”Emma said “No,I’m staying with you, I love you”Richard said “I love you too but this is a lot to ask for “Emma said as Robin and Patrick came into the room. “Emma it’s mom and Dad,We love you and our here for you “Robin said “Can my eyesight ever come back “Emma ask “We will look at you're case”Patrick said “It’s not over you can still have a great life”Robin said “Yes”Emma said

In The hallway-Lila Rae was crying when Skye and Lorenzo came into the room. “Lila Rae”Skye said “Morgan gone”Lila Rae said “I’m sorry “Skye said she hug her daughter. “I can’t believe his gone”Lila Rae said “Let’s go take you home “Lorenzo said “I’m going to check on Richard “Skye said “What’s wrong “Lila Rae ask “Emma was in a car accident too”Skye said as Richard came by.”How is Emma “Skye ask “Emma is blind “Richard said “I’m sorry “Skye said “Lila Rae ,Why are you crying “Richard ask “Morgan died”Lila Rae said “I’m sorry, I wonder how this happened “Richard said as he looked at Lorenzo..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment