Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 37

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 37”
At The car accident site-Alexis and Ric were looking at Morgan car and Emma car. “We have to find out how this happened “Alexis said “It could be Lorenzo,We both know that Lila Rae and Morgan were getting a divorce “Ric said “Yes but it was also stormy “Alexis said “Don’t get soft on Lorenzo just because you’re sharing custody of Lorenzo jr”Ric said “I’m not,We just have to look at all the facts “Alexis said “Yes”Ric said

At Josslyn-Josslyn and Bobbie came into the room..” I can’t believe I lost another brother “Josslyn said “I know,We will find out how “Bobbie said “We keep losing our family “Josslyn said they share a hug.

At Lila Rae-Lila Rae came into the room as Grace came downstairs. “Grace,Why are you up”Lila Rae ask as Grace came downstairs, “I miss Daddy,Can I go see him tomorrow “Grace ask “Grace,You’re father loves you so much but his gone,You’re father was in a car accident today “Lila Rae said “No! I want my Daddy!! Grace yelled and Lila Rae hug her..

At General Hospital-Grayson was in the hallway as Lorenzo came by.”I know that you’re cheating “Lorenzo said “I’m going to ended it, I want to work on my marriage “Grayson said “You don’t deserve my daughter! Lorenzo yelled Grayson left..Sierra room-Sierra was sleeping when Lorenzo came into the room and took her hand.”Daddy is going to make it better, I did make it better for you're sister now it’s you're turn “Lorenzo said he kiss his daughter hand

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment