Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 51

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 51”
“Losing A Loved One”
At General Hospital-Patrick and Robin we’re working when Skye and  Stefan and Tommy had came in on a stretcher.”They both have been shot”The  man said as Kristina and Ned and Olivia and Bobbie and Lorenzo and Lila Rae and Sierra and Ric and Richard and Alan and Monica came in.”What happened “Robin ask “Hostage situation at The Haunted star”Bobbie said as Liz came by.,”Tommy “Liz said as Kristina came by. “Tommy has to make it,He was shot saving me”Kristina said “He will”Liz said

Lorenzo was worrying about Skye when Lila Rae and Sierra came by. “Mother will make it”Sierra said “Yes you’re mother is the strongest woman I know “Lorenzo said as Alan came by. “Is this you're enemy “Alan ask “I don’t know “Lorenzo said “It better not be and my daughter better make it”Alan said

Bobbie was with Alexis worrying about Stefan. “Why are you so worrying about Stefan “Alexis ask as Katherine came by. “Because she been having an affair with my husband! Katherine yelled “Yes Stefan and I have been sleeping together, I love him”Bobbie said Katherine slap Bobbie as Nikolas and Hayden came by.”What’s going on”Nikolas ask “Stefan and I been having an affair, I love him and I want him back “Bobbie said “Over my dead body “Katherine said

Patrick and Robin came by.”We have news,Tommy is going to be find”Robin said “Good”Kristina said “What about my wife “Lorenzo ask “Skye in a coma she not doing good “Patrick said “No”Lorenzo said “Stefan “Alexis ask “His gone , I’m sorry “Robin said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment