Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 52

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 52”
“Skye Falling”
At General Hospital-Skye’s room-Skye was in bed when Lorenzo came into the room and took her hand.”You will wake up and come back to me “Lorenzo said he kiss his wife hand..

Tommy room-Tommy was in bed when Kristina came by,”Why did you have to try to be a hero you could of killed yourself”Kristina said “I like you and I don’t want anything to happen to you “Tommy said “I like you too”Kristina said as Liz and Steven and Ian came into the room..”Tommy,I’m glad you’re alright “Liz said “I’m just find “Tommy said he took Kristina hand..

At The mortuary Alexis and Nikolas we’re saying goodbye to Stefan. “I’m glad you came home and we made peace, I will miss you “Nikolas said “You were a good brother and protection to me, I love you if it wasn’t for you I would’ve survived my childhood “Alexis said she kiss him goodbye. “Alexis, I think something happened to my son,Sierra say he on a business trip but it’s a lie”Nikolas said “You think something happened to Grayson “Alexis ask “Yes and my daughter knows “Nikolas said “I’ll look into it”Alexis said they left as Katherine came into the room, “I did love you , You sick bastard”Katherine said

Skye’s room-Skye was in bed and Lorenzo was holding her hands as Alan came into the room. “Whoever did this to my wife will pay “Lorenzo said “Nothing you do can ease what happened tonight “Alan said “True,What will Skye deal with when she wakes up”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know”Alan said

At Rae-Rae was about to leave when Delilah came by.”I need to talk to you “Delilah said “I don’t know you and I don’t have time “Rae said “You we’re only three last time I saw you that’s why you don’t remember me, I’m you're sister “Delilah said “I did fine a picture of you with my parents ,I do want the whole story but not now my daughter was just shot”Rae said “Of cause ‘Delilah said Rae left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment