Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 25

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 25”
“An Affair To Remember”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were home, “I think we did the right thing “Skye said “Yes I think so too”Lorenzo said Skye wasn’t feeling good and went by the bar and pour herself some water as Sierra came into the room she was upset. “So you finally took my credit card too! Sierra yelled “Well I do pay for it! You don’t want me as you're father so I’m done support you financially “Lorenzo said “It was so humiliating to have my card denied “Sierra said “Sierra,We just came back from court about who would raise you're nephew “Skye said “What was the decision “Sierra ask “We are going to share custody “Skye said “That’s nice”Sierra said “Sierra you need to stop this fighting “Skye said “I have to go more chemotherapy today “Sierra said she left. “Skye, Are you okay “Lorenzo ask “I just hate all this fighting “Skye said

At A Hotel room-Bobbie was in the room waiting for someone who came into the room it was Stefan. “Stefan, I been waiting for you “Bobbie said “I been loving our affair”Stefan said they share a kiss and made love..

Another room-Grayson was in a room with Josslyn they been having an affair..”I love Sierra but she betrayed me by lying to me”Grayson said “Honesty is the key in a relationship “Josslyn said “Yes”Grayson said they share a kiss..

At Alexis/Julian-Alexis and Julian we’re home. “I think this was a great decision ‘Alexis said “I think so too”Julian said “Let’s go see the baby “Alexis said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment