Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 25

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 25”
“A Quartermaine Heir”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Bedroom-Skye was lying in bed and Sierra came into the room and went to sit by her. “Mother, I need you to wake up, I don’t know what is going on with me “Sierra said she touch her mother hands as Lorenzo came into the room.  “Sierra, I have some work to do,Can you stay with you're mother? I know their a dinner tonight at the mansion but I need you “Lorenzo said “It’s fine Daddy, I want to stay home anyway “Sierra said “Good, I sure go”Lorenzo said “Daddy be careful “Sierra said “I will,I’m taking care of this family just like always “Lorenzo said he left.,”Oh Mother,Daddy really love you, I wish I had that kind of love I thought I had it with Grayson “Sierra said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica and Tracy and Dillon and Georgia and Lila Rae and Richard and Emma and Tommy and Kristina and Ned and Olivia..”So what is the reason we are here ? Tracy ask “Wait,We are not all here “Kristina said “Sierra not coming,She want to rest”Lila Rae said “Oh, I will tell her another day,Anyway my news is that ,We are engaged! Kristina yelled “That’s wonderful,You better make my daughter happy “Ned said “I will sir”Tommy said “Their more,I’m having a baby! Kristina yelled “Another Quartermaine baby! This is great,I’m happy for the both of you “Alan said “Thanks “Kristina said “Yes with new members and the shopping/Hotel center coming we are on top again “Tracy said “Yes”Monica said as A man came into the room. “Who are you? Tracy ask “I’m Justice Ward Jr”He said ‘Yes,Welcome I’m so glad you could come ‘Monica said “What do you want want Money,? Tracy ask “I have my own money, I’m a doctor “Justice said “Yes his going to work at the free clinic that we will be opening Monica said “That’s great,You do look like you’re father,Welcome to the family “Ned said “Thanks “Justice said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment