Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 ch 4

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 4”
At Cassie/AJ-Cassie was sitting on the couch when Micah was crying and Cassie was ignoring her as Bobbie came into the room and picked up Her Granddaughter. “What is going on?Bobbie ask “I just wish I didn’t have an baby “Cassie said “Are you suffering from postpartum depression “Bobbie ask “I don’t know but even since Micah was born I felt sad and I don’t want anything to do with her “Cassie said “I will help you with this,You need a doctor and help”Bobbie said “Well you help me”Cassie ask “Yes”Bobbie said “Thanks, I know you been busying take care of Spencer now that Josslyn left town “Cassie said “Yes,I’m sharing him with Nikolas and Hayden “Bobbie said

At General Hospital-Lorenzo was talking to Patrick, “I want my wife to come home with me , I will take care of my wife “Lorenzo said “This isn’t a good idea “Patrick said “I don’t give a damn of what you think! Lorenzo yelled as Sierra came by. “Daddy calms down”Sierra said “No this hospital is giving up on you're mother but I will not”Lorenzo said as Richard and Lila Rae came by.”What’s going on”Richard ask “Nothing,Daddy come with me,We can get a coffee “Sierra said “Daddy “Lila Rae said “I will not give up on you're mother ,Sierra let’s go”Lorenzo said he took Sierra hand and they left.

“Lila Rae,What’s going on”Richard ask “Mother not going to wake up and Daddy can’t see it”Lila Rae said “I agree with you,Our Mother not coming back “Richard said “No”Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment