Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 3

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 3”
At The Police station-Faith was brought into the station for questioning. “Why do you keeping question me!! Faith yelled “Because we know you had something to do with it! Now confess! Ric yelled “For the nine time I didn’t have anything to do with it! Faith yelled “I don’t believe you! Ric yelled “Why do you care about who did this!! Faith yelled ‘Because my ex wife Skye is in a coma! Ric yelled “You still love Skye don’t you? What is so wonderful about her? Faith ask “Everything that you’re not! Ric yelled

At General Hospital-Alan was looking at Skye’s chart when Lila Rae came by.,”Grandfather,Any chance”Lila Rae ask “No, I’m sorry “Alan said “Grandfather,Mother not going to wake up is she”Lila Rae ask as Sierra came by. “What did you just say! “Sierra yelled “Sierra, I hate this two but we need to accept this and help Daddy come to term  that Mother isn’t coming back! Lila Rae yelled as Lorenzo came by., “What did you just say! Anyone who believes that Skye will not wake up will not be allowed to see her! Lorenzo yelled “Daddy, I want Mother to wake up but we need to deal with reality,What kind of life is this? Mother just lying in bed and you just stayed by mother side “Lila Rae said “I say for better or worse and this is just the worse that’s all”Lorenzo said as Patrick came by. “We need to talk about Skye health,Let’s go to my office “Patrick said they went into the office..”I don’t care about what anyone thinks my wife will wake up”Lorenzo said “It’s been six months now,Skye not going to wake up,If by any miracle she wake up Skye will not be the same “Patrick said “What do you mean by that “Sierra ask “It doesn’t matter whatever happened I will deal with it”Lorenzo said he left.”Daddy not going to give up on Mother “Sierra said “No his not,What could happen if Mother wake up”Lila Rae ask “Skye could have memories issues “Patrick said

Skye’s room-Skye was in her room lying in bed when Lorenzo came into the room and took Skye’s hand. “I will not let anyone hurt you “Lorenzo said as Sierra came into the room. “Daddy “Sierra said “Sierra ,Do you want to fight for you're mother “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Sierra said “Well I’m glad I have you're support on this, I know where I stand with both my daughter’s on this ,Sierra I need you're help “Lorenzo said “With What “Sierra ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment