Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 58

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 58”
“Back From The Dead”
At Spoon island-Skye and Lorenzo and Sierra and Cal and Lila Rae and Ric and Katie and Alexis and Julian and Monica and Alan and Tracy and Ned and Olivia and Kristina and Tommy and Rae and Laura and Kevin and Josslyn were their when Nikolas and Hayden came into the room.”Welcome to our house and this ball,We would like to welcome back our special guests Jax Jack”Nikolas said as Jax came into the room.”Jax you're alive”Skye said “Yes! It’s good to see you! Jax said Skye went by Jax and slap him she was scared about him being here and what that would do to her marriage. “Jax,Where have you been “Tracy ask “Hidden but now I’m getting my life back! Jax yelled “Not with my wife “Lorenzo said “I’m here for my daughter she needs me,I sure of raised her! Jax yelled “Yes you sure! Alexis yelled

Sierra went to get a drink when Hayden came by. “Sierra, I want to show you something “Hayden said they went upstairs and Sierra look around as Hayden left. Sierra was scared and didn’t know what to do when Grayson appeared. “Hello my beautiful wife “Grayson said “Grayson! You’re alive “Sierra said “Yes,I know what you try to do! We need to talk “Grayson said “Not now “Sierra said “Yes! Now! Grayson yelled he was so hurt by Sierra.

Downstairs-Skye pull Alexis aside to talk to her. “I will not let you use Jax to take my husband down! If you do I will make sure you never see our grandson! Skye yelled “Lorenzo has gone away with to much,It’s time he goes down “Alexis said

Nikolas and Hayden were by each other. “This is a wonderful party”Hayden said she didn’t feel good still. “Yes”Nikolas said he didn’t feel good. “Where is my daughter! Lorenzo yelled “I don’t know”Hayden said “I saw you talking to Sierra! Lorenzo yelled

Lila Rae and Ian were talking. “some party”Ian said “Yes, Sorry about it”Lila Rae said “It’s okay “Ian said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment