Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 54

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 54”
“The Night Before “
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re having breakfast with Sierra and her children.. “Sierra,We have a lot to do before tomorrow night,We have a spa appointment today and a hair appointment tomorrow “Skye said “Yes Mother “Sierra said “Can we get our nails done “Bliss ask “Not today,Next time “Skye said “I need to pick up my suit”Lorenzo said “I’ll do it”Skye said “Thanks “Lorenzo said “I wonder who’s hosting this party “Sierra said “It has to be someone important “Lorenzo said as Cal came into the room..”Sierra,Sorry to interpret you're breakfast,I was wondering if you want to be my date for tomorrow “Cal ask “Sure “Sierra said she didn’t want to be the only ones without a date. “I’ll pick you out at seven “Cal said and left. “Girls ,Our you okay “Sierra ask “Yes Mother,Daddy wants to stay out of our life “Bliss said “You’re father love you no matter where he is”Sierra said “Yes he does “Skye said “We love you too”Lorenzo said “Sierra,We sure pick up you're sister “Skye said “Bye Girls “Sierra said she left.. “Papa Can we have ice cream “Bliss ask “Not for breakfast “Lorenzo said

At Spoon island-Nikolas was making sure everything was perfect for tomorrow when Jax came into the room.. “Thanks for doing this”Jax said “It’s going to be sweet revenge on the Alcazar Family that Family has hurt my family enough “Nikolas said “I don’t want anyone to get hurt “Jax said “No one will “Nikolas said he wasn’t feeling good. “I sure go”Jax said he left as Grayson came into the room. “Father,I’m so glad we are doing this, I can’t wait to see my wife “Grayson said “Tomorrow we will get our payback “Nikolas said “Yes and I can’t wait “Grayson said “You are truly my son”Nikolas said as Hayden who still didn’t feel good came into the room. “Grayson,Are you ready “Hayden ask “Yes I’m “Grayson said

At Lila Rae-Lila Rae was pulling out all her dress out when Sierra and Skye came into the room..” I have nothing to wear,No black dress “Lila Rae said “Lila Rae,What about this one “Sierra ask she pull out the black dress..”That one not bad”Skye said “It Just has to be perfect,It’s my first date with Ian”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae,It’s going to be okay, Both of my daughter you are perfect and any man is lucky to have you “Skye said “Thanks Mother “Lila Rae said “Sierra has a date to “Skye said “Who”Lila Rae ask “Cal”Sierra said ‘That’s wonderful,Let’s go”Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment