Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 55

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 55”
“The Night Before “

At General Hospital-Emma room-Emma was in her bed the glaze was still on her eyes when Richard and Patrick came into the room.. “Emma,Today we are going to take the glaze off”Patrick said “Good ,I hope it works “Emma said “I love you no matter what “Richard said Patrick took of the glaze as Richard was holding Emma hand and Emma open her eyes and look around. “I can see,My handsome husband “Emma said she cried as she touch Richard face,, “I’m glad it work “Patrick said “Thanks Daddy for saving me “Emma said “You’re my daughter,I will always save you “Patrick said as Robin came into the room..”Mother,I can see “Emma said “Oh that’s wonderful “Robin said she hug her daughter..

At Ric/Kate-Kate and Ric were talking.,”This ball is going to be fun”Katie said “Yes,I wonder who’s hosting it”Ric said “I’m sure it’s the Cassadine “Katie said “Nothing good come from that Family “Ric said “They are not all evil,Alexis “Katie said “No not Alexis “Ric said “Well I have a lot to do for tomorrow “Kate said and left as Jax came into the room..”Jax”Ric said “Did you look into my case,Do you have any evidence that we can use against Lorenzo “Jax ask “I’m working on it”Ric said “Good, I hope to see you at the ball”Jax said “Are you hosted it”Ric ask “Maybe “Jax said and left.

At The Haunted Star-Lorenzo was Talking to a Police man who was on his payroll..”I found this one Ric desk”The office said he give it to Lorenzo who read it.”Thanks “Lorenzo said he Give that man money and he left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment