Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 ch 5

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 5”
“An Affair To Remember”
At The Cassadine office-Laura was running the empire since Grayson and Spencer and Nikolas were dead just till Spencer Jr was old enough to run it when Josslyn came into the room..”Laura,I have some new,Spencer Is now going to be sixteen soon and he want to run the empire,Which is his birthright “Josslyn said “Josslyn,Spencer can have it when his ready,I’m just running it for him,Nikolas love this empire “Laura said “Yes he did,So did Spencer and Grayson “Josslyn said “Yes,Is Spencer coming home soon”Laura ask “Yes,Spencer wants to finish class online he hates that I put him in boarding school “Josslyn said “You we’re doing what you thought was right “Laura said “Thanks “Josslyn said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra was sitting on her couch reading a magazine when a woman came into the room..”Aunt Sierra “She said Sierra look up and look at her..”No,It can’t be..Grace”Sierra said “Yes Aunt Sierra ,It’s me Grace”She said “You’re all grown up “Sierra said “Yes,I’m fifteen years old,Why don’t we go have high tea”Grace ask she came every Tuesday at this same time to take her aunt to tea.”Sure.Do I Look okay “Sierra ask “Yes you look beautiful “Grace said she help get her aunt into her wheelchair. “I need my purse “Sierra said Grace found it was on the table and give it to Sierra. “Let’s go”Grace said they left..

At Jax-Jax and Skye had just made love they were in each arms and Skye looks at her wedding ring.”Skye “Jax said “I don’t know why I’m here with you and why I kept coming back,I love my husband,Lorenzo has always been there for me,It’s just been so hard ,That party,Lorenzo getting shot it didn’t look good,Then what happened to my daughter,I thought Sierra would be dead,In away she is,She can’t remember anything or walk “Skye said “You had to deal with a lot this couple of months “Jax said “Yes,Thanks for not pressing change against Lorenzo “Skye said “The evidence disappeared I had to choose “Jax said “No,I sure go “Skye said she got up and dressed.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment