Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 3

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 3”
At General Hospital-Alan and Monica were working when Lorenzo and Skye came pushing Sierra in the hallway. “Skye,Lorenzo,Sierra “Alan said “Grandfather “Sierra said “We are here to see Patrick”Lorenzo said as Patrick came into the hallway. “Sierra ,I’m glad you’re here,We are going to do a test “Patrick said “What kind of test “Sierra ask “It will be an easy one and it will not hurt “Patrick said Patrick push Sierra to the room. “Skye”Alan said “I love my daughter but it’s hard taking care of her “Skye said “Skye,Sierra is our daughter “Lorenzo said “I have to go back to work “Alan said he left. “Skye,We been over this,Sierra can’t take care of herself,She doesn’t even remember how to “Lorenzo said “I know, I just hated this “Skye said “Me too,I wish that This didn’t happen “Lorenzo said “I’ll never forget when I found you both,Sierra was on top of you and you both had the roof cave on each other and blood everywhere ,I thought you both were dead “Skye said and cried. Lorenzo hug her as a nurse push Sierra back into the room. “Dr Drake needs to talk to you both”The nurse said “We will be right back “Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo left.

At Patrick office-Patrick was looking at an X-ray of Sierra brain when Skye and Lorenzo came into the room. “I have Sierra X-ray back,The damage to her brain isn’t better,Sierra will always have damaged to her short term memory,She will only remember everyone name and how they are related to her but that’s it”Patrick said “Do you think Sierra could live on her own? With maids and nurse “Lorenzo ask “Yeah if you make sure they can be trusted “Patrick said “Well,Sierra ever get her legs back “Skye ask “No,I’m sorry it’s bad news “Patrick said “It’s okay “Skye said “We love our daughter ,It’s just hard to keep answering Sierra same question “Lorenzo said “if Sierra ask you for something just say okay and then Sierra will be okay with that answer and forget about it”Patrick said “Thanks “Skye said Skye and Lorenzo left.

Sierra was sitting in her wheelchair when Skye and Lorenzo came by.”Sierra,Let’s go home “Lorenzo said “My house”Sierra ask “Yes “Lorenzo said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment