Friday, September 9, 2016

Alway part 4 ch 77



Gavin and Gail were in the car ahead home.. “I’m so glad the court went our way.. Maybe Matthew sure just stay out of town”Gail said “Maybe he sure”Gavin said he was driving and try to stop the car with the brakes but it wasn’t working and they crash.

At The Courthouse~Tea was clean her things up as Nora came by.. “So how does it feel to lose this one”Nora ask “Don’t you get it..This wasn’t about winning for me this was to help two innocent woman who you're client raped and one is my family who for a long time I was away from and I will do anything for them”Tea said “I get that I do”Nora said “Matthew did it..Don’t you believe that”Tea ask “Yes I did but he needs help”Nora said “A lot of help”Tea said and left.

At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve and Alexander came in with Sunday Rose who was upset about the verdict.. “He got away with it! I will see him every time I go out! He rape me and gets away with it! Sunday Rose yelled and throw a vase. Genevieve came by her daughter and pull her in her arms. “No his not going to get away with it..Sunday Rose you will never see him again..”Genevieve said “Why do you say that”Sunday Rose ask “You just have to believe me”Genevieve said “Did Papa kill him”Sunday Rose ask as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Papa did you kill him..Is that why Matthew wasn’t in court”Sunday Rose ask Lorenzo look at Sunday Rose.. “Yes I did.. Now you can heal”Lorenzo said “Why did you do that”Sunday Rose ask “I take care of this family”Lorenzo said “Sunday Rose you can somehow heal from this and never have to worry about seeing him”Skye said “I just don’t want Papa to go to jail.. I hate this.. I wish you just left him alone”Sunday Rose said “Do you still love him”Genevieve ask “Yes.. I do..That’s the hard part.. You killed the man I love! Sunday Rose yelled and went upstairs.. “Daddy..Why did you do that”Genevieve ask “Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “I know what Genevieve did”Alexander said “You told him”Lorenzo ask “Yes we our back together.. I was going to tell Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “ I don’t want her to hate you.. She can hate me”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Genevieve said “You sure get ready for you're plan to fake a pregnancy”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo left. “Do you think Daddy right”Genevieve ask “For this.. I do”Alexander said “I’m having a hard time keep it a secret”Genevieve said “You have too. Just block it from you're mind”Alexander said “Is that how you deal with killing Victor”Genevieve ask “Yes beside he was evil and so was Matthew”Alexander said

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment