Friday, September 9, 2016

Always part 4 ch 78~ “Alcazar family”




At General Hospital~Clinton came in. “ I got a phone call about my brother and his wife”Clinton ask Dr Steve Webber “Yes.. You're brother and his wife were in a didn’t make it ..I’m sorry”Dr Webber said “Do you know what happened”Clinton ask “It was a car accident”Dr Webber said “I want to see them”Clinton said “Sure”Dr Webber said he took Clinton to see Gail and Gavin. “I’m sorry.. Brother I will make them pay and I will look for Matthew and bring him back to town and he will take over you're company”Clinton said he left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were home sitting down having a drink as Tea came in. “Tea what is it”Lorenzo ask “I need to know did you killed Matthew? Is that why he wasn’t in court today”Tea said “I will not tell you anything. You're the DA”Lorenzo said “I’m a Alcazar first. You're cousin and I will keep quiet now just tell me and I can help you with this..Did you kill Matthew”Tea ask “No.. I did”Genevieve said as she came in. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Daddy..We can trust Tea”Genevieve said “Thank you Genevieve for believe in me and I will make sure it stays away”Tea said her phone rang.. “Oh no..Thank you”Tea said she hang up the phone. “What is it”Skye ask “Gail and Gavin were in a car accident and they died.. Lorenzo Do you know anything about this”Tea ask “No”Lorenzo said “Oh no..This has got uncontrol. I will confess before anyone else dies”Genevieve said “No! Lorenzo yelled and throw a glass. “Tea..Tell my parents that if I confess I can get away with it.. With my medical history and I’m the mother of a victim”Genevieve said “True ..You can but I think it’s too late for that.. Unfortunately I believe you're father is right in this”Tea said “I agree”Skye said “I just can’t live with this”Genevieve said “Well you sure of thought about that before you killed Matthew”Lorenzo said “What about Clinton.. You know his going to look into this”Genevieve said “I will take care of that.. I have it all planned out..Now just take care of Sunday Rose”Lorenzo said Genevieve left. “Tea it’s not that I don’t trust you I just know you love you're job”Lorenzo said “I love this family more”Tea said “Good”Lorenzo said “Thank you Tea ’Skye said “You're welcome”Tea said and left.

“Lorenzo.. Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said they share a hug.

At Clinton~Clinton was at his house when someone came behind him with a robe and choke him.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment