Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 21



At Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was all alone when his phone rang.. “Lorenzo Alcazar.. He said No one was saying anything on the other end. “Anyone there”Lorenzo ask “Darling.. It’s me Skye”The woman said “Skye.. Where are you.. Are you alone”Lorenzo said the person on the other end hang up. “No..Come back”Lorenzo said he went by the door and called for one of his man. “I need you to take my phone and get it track someone call me and I need to find that person”Lorenzo said “Sure sir”The man said “Keep it between us only”Lorenzo said “I will”The man said “I need to go”Lorenzo said he give the man his cell phone and left.

At Genevieve~Genevieve was looking at picture of mother when Sunday Rose and Alexander came in with the twins. “I’m glad you're here.. Sunday Rose how was you're test”Genevieve ask “Good. I pass”Sunday Rose said “That’s great”Genevieve said “I told you our daughter was smart”Alexander said “Yes she is.”Genevieve said Alexander give Genevieve the twins.. “How is Skye ear “Genevieve ask ‘I give her the drops”Alexander said “Thank you.. Tomorrow she has her doctor appointment”Genevieve said “I would like to go..We never talk about it but I was wrong to blame you it wasn’t you're fault that Skye has down syndrome”Alexander said Sunday Rose went upstair she was hope this talk would help her parents. “Thank you Alexander..I know Skye is going to need a lot of care but we can do this”Genevieve said “Yes we can..Genevieve I’m sorry about the baby”Alexander said Genevieve start to cry and Alexander wipe her tears.. “I’m sorry to but it can’t chance anything..I’m sorry”Genevieve said “I wish it could”Alexander said and kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left. “I can’t go back.. I wish I could but I can’t”Genevieve said

At General Hospital~Alan office~Alan was working when Lorenzo came in. “Alan.. I need you're help”Lorenzo said “Alright.. What is it”Alan ask “It’s Skye.. I need to find out why Dr Drake would not let us see Skye and why did he cremated Skye without asking me”Lorenzo said “I been thinking the same thing..I will help you with anything you need”Alan said “Thank you.. Today after the will reading I got a phone call the woman say she was Skye”Lorenzo said “Did you have it track”Alan ask “I’m going too.. I want to keep this between us”Lorenzo said “I agree”Alan said “Thanks..Where do we start”Lorenzo ask “Let’s go look at Dr Drake's office”Alan said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment