Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 26~ “Man going down”



At London~Alan and Lorenzo look around the house and found nothing.. “Lorenzo”Alan said “Skye not here.. I was hope Skye would be alive”Lorenzo said “I know”Alan said “I guess we sure go”Lorenzo said “Yes”Alan said the woman came by. “I’m sorry about all this.. My wife isn’t here”Lorenzo said “I told you.. It’s okay”The woman said Lorenzo and Alan left. The woman pick up the phone. “His gone”The woman said and hang up the phone.

At General Hospital~Dr Drake’s office~ Monica was looking at Dr Drake files and laptop and could not find anything about Skye but look at a drawer in Dr Drake desk it was lock and Monica took a paperclip and unlock it and pull out a file that had Anastasia name on it and Monica open it was Anastasia Cassadine file. “Why do you have Anastasia Cassadine file”Monica ask herself and took it.

At Skylar’s~Genevieve was talking to Skylar.. “Skylar.. I’m just worry about Daddy”Genevieve said “Me too he looks so lose without mother”Skylar said “I do get it.. I Feel lost without mother to”Genevieve said “Me too.. I wish that mother is alive”Skylar said “Me too”Genevieve said

On Lorenzo’s Jet~Alan and Lorenzo were on their way home.. “I’m glad I didn’t tell the children...They could not handle this”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo.. Are you giving up”Alan ask as the jet crash down.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment